⭐ GCAuto Hyundai IONIQ 6 $7,500 OFF MSRP | One pay | EAST - DMV NY NJ PA CT

Does the one pay include taxes for NY

1 Like

Yes the NY one pay quote includes NY tax

1 Like

What colors do you have available for SEL? Any SEL RWD?

What additional fees are extra for one pay lease besides the Broker Fee? Is registration fee also included? what colors are available?

Total amount = 8550+broker fee ?
Looking for 23 - Ioniq SEL AWD

:pushpin: 36 months lease options added below. Scroll up for 24 month options

2023 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL AWD

Lease options: (10k miles)

1. $401 monthly / 36 months / $2,300 Drive Off
  2. $457 monthly / 36 months / $457 Drive Off
  3. CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  4. One pay: (36/10k)
  • NJ Resident: $12,360
  • NY Resident: $14,100

Prices listed are for NJ residents, please adjust taxes based on your location.

Took delivery of my cyber gray on Friday - Will did a fantastic job handing me right off to the dealer who handled the rest. Everything went smoothly and as expected, I had my vehicle within 5 days. Great job @GCauto!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

If we have missed anyone’s inquires, please PM

1 Like

Do you have any IONIQ 5 LIMITED or IONIQ 6 LIMITED? If so, how much is the discount?

Submitted an inquiry. Looking forward to chatting.

Hey! do you have any deals on the 2024 Hyundai Palisade?

Do you deliver to CT? Could you provide one pay info for that?

Yes please send us an inquiry or PM us

It was great working with Will. He answered all questions and concerns I had, and made sure I understand the process and comfortable with the transaction. He handed me over to the dealer who had all paperwork to be completed in a day and car delivered in 2 days. Recommend!

2 Likes

GCAuto went above and beyond times two for me. I completed the purchase of an Ioniq 5 near me with their extensive help. They got me a deal considerably better than I could find. Particularly the MF (APY) was high when I spoke to dealers - GCAuto got it down to minimal, along with a big dealer-reduction. They answered countless inquires I had because this was my first ever lease and first time using a broker. They proved to me that the broker is there for YOU - I even asked them if certain pricing structure on the lease once in the finance office was legit - and they answered my phone call! I will be back to use brokers and GCAuto - it was a superb experience vs the regular dealers. I even already told a friend all about the experience. Don’t hesitate to give it a try.

4 Likes

@GCauto any Limited RWD Ioniq 5 available??

@GCauto Do you also cover the SOUTH or only the NE?

:boom: $7,500 OFF IONIQ 6 :boom:

Updated end of month discount for 2023 IONIQ 6 Limited AWD ONLY. $7,500 off before incentives at buy rate. No loyalty or conquest needed.
Home Delivery available
$699 broker fee

2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Limited AWD
$7,500 OFF MSRP

One Pay Lease:

24/12k miles

• NJ Resident: $10,450
  • NY Resident: $12,075

36/10k miles

• NJ Resident: $13,590
  • NY Resident: $15,450

Traditional Lease
24/12k
NJ resident:
$2649 DAS / $449 per month
or $544 DAS and $544 per month

NY Resident:
$2368 DAS / $544 per month
or $623 DAS / $623 per month

36/10K
NJ resident
$2601 DAS / $401 per month
or $465 DAS/ $465 per month

NY resident
$2615 DAS / 465 per month
or $527 DAS / $527 per month

1 Like

How much more for more mileage

Please PM us for an updated quote.

Last unit remaining. anyone looking to take delivery by tomorrow please submit an inquiry form.

1 Like

Worked with Sam for leasing ioniq 6 awd. He answered all my questions patiently and guided me to the dealer who handled the rest.

Everything went super smoothly . I am buying/leasing my next car only thru GV Auto. Super happy with car and the process.

1 Like