⭐ GCAuto Broker- Serving Cali | NY | NJ | PA| CT | FL and Midwest

GCAuto went above and beyond times two for me. I completed the purchase of an Ioniq 5 near me with their extensive help. They got me a deal considerably better than I could find. Particularly the MF (APY) was high when I spoke to dealers - GCAuto got it down to minimal, along with a big dealer-reduction. They answered countless inquires I had because this was my first ever lease and first time using a broker. They proved to me that the broker is there for YOU - I even asked them if certain pricing structure on the lease once in the finance office was legit - and they answered my phone call! I will be back to use brokers and GCAuto - it was a superb experience vs the regular dealers. I even already told a friend all about the experience. Don’t hesitate to give it a try.

1 Like

Quick post to thank Sam from GCAuto, who was super helpful and easy to work with. I ended up getting an awesome deal on an EQE 500 SUV pinnacle trim that was almost exactly the build I was looking for. Love the car, love the deal — I’m paying about half what I was for my model S performance for a much, much better car. I’m a longtime leasehackr lurker, but I finally registered to say thanks!

1 Like

Worked with Sam for leasing ioniq 6 awd. He answered all my questions patiently and guided me to the dealer who handled the rest.
Everything went super smoothly . I am buying/leasing my next car only thru GV Auto. Super happy with car and the process.

1 Like

Dealing with Sam (GC Auto) was pleasure, helped me get a 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL.
Very patient, responsive, answered all the questions, and never pushed me to close the deal.
Everything was straightforward with out any gotchas or exception.
Will recommend other to deal with them.

Thank you SAm

2 Likes

Worked with Sam to get a 2023 Nissan Rogue SV premium package.

A little wary cause I never actually spoke to Sam and all we did was text but he walked us through all the steps. He answered all of my relevant questions and concerns, never pushed me to close the deal. Sent me several quotes playing around with down payment, no down payments.

Once he found the spec car. He had us fill all the forms and submit all the required documentation (credit application, license, insurance).

Showed up early to the dealership and they greeted us at the door. The car was already sitting up front, freshly washed and clean. The paperwork took about 7-8 minutes with the finance guy. Finance guy asked us only once whether we wanted the warranty, tire package, etc and we said no and that was that.

We paid the DAS at the cashier via credit card.

Afterwards a cheery sales guy gave a briefly tutorial on the car features.

All in all a super easy transaction. Good price.

Thank you Sam!

1 Like

I contacted Sam on a Friday afternoon and by Sunday we were driving home with my wife’s new Ioniq 5 Limited (lease) in the exact color she wanted.

Sam was very responsive and patient with my multitude of questions. The price he got us was far below what I would be able to get and less than even the few other brokers I got quotes from.

The dealer even met the price on our trade-in so we didn’t have to drive two cars back. Probably the best car leasing/buying experience I’ve had.

Thanks Sam!

2 Likes

At first, I honestly had a doubt about Sam from GCauto because no other brokers or dealers in CA could get even close to his price. It was also my first time getting a car with a broker so I had no idea how the process would go. But soon after I worked with Sam to acquire 2024 Ioniq5, I realized he was a honest man with courtesy. He replied to every inquiries I came up with pretty spontaneously, and cleared all the doubts I had. Even though I live in Socal, Sam’s credibility and his unbeatable price made me fly over to the bay area to pick up the vehicle. I never had a better experience of getting a car like this before. There’s no need to be stressed out dealing numbers with salesperson at dealership! Just try out GCauto. I really recommend GCauto to fellow leasehackr members who live in CA.

Thank you for making lease so easy Sam.

1 Like

This is my first time of leasing a car. I tried to contact dealers for better prices but it was hard. I’ve kept an eye on the ioniq5 for about two months time. So when GCAuto posted the updated price table, I decided to give a try. Sam has been so great with all communication and arrangement behind the scene. This is my rough timeline:

Friday 9pm started contacting Sam, texts for questions, made the decision around 12am and paid the broker fee, got the promise of picking up the car tomorrow;

Saturday afternoon 4pm I took the car from the dealership. The agent had been very nice and the procedure was quite smooth.

With a full time job and family, it has been very difficult to shop around and deal with car dealerships. What GAAuto provided here is what I need, a great deal and trustworthy services. It saves time, money and emotions. I am very grateful and highly recommend GCAuto and Sam.

1 Like

Super easy Ioniq 5 Limited with Sam! I filled out the form yesterday (Sat) afternoon, he texted me a few minutes later and confirmed details, found the car in the color I wanted, and got me in touch w the dealer after I paid his fee. The salesperson messaged me the same evening. Today (Sunday) morning, we picked up the car - all exactly as described.

I highly recommend him if you’re in Northern CA and looking for a Hyundai!

1 Like

Had a great experience with GCAuto. I’ve bought many new and used cars in my life and hacked a couple of leases before, but with dealers in the Bay Area that’s usually a multi week process across multiple dealers, sometimes spending 5+ hours at the dealer with all the bullshit they pull. At this point in my life I just don’t have time for that and I don’t get enjoyment out of lease hacking anymore, so it was well worth the money to just show up, sign, and be out of there in less than 2 hours with way less research and without countless hours wasted.

1 Like

Had a great experience with Sam. I was back and forth between a couple of different options and was provided with quote for each one. When I ultimately decided which one to go with, he was able to get me my desired color even though it wasn’t initially available with no difference in price. He worked with his dealer to take back my lease return with no issues. The day of pickup couldn’t have gone smoother. My Pathfinder was sitting outside waiting for me, washed and prepped. All of the paperwork was ready to go. No wasted time, right into the finance office, and done in less than 15 minutes. A++ broker experience and would happily do business with him again.

1 Like

Sam was super responsive and helped me with all my questions. Being a first time user of leasehackr I was understandably apprehensive specially since all our communication happened via text. But Sam was very patient through the whole process and guided me through what to expect without being pushy one bit. When the model I wanted was sold out, he worked with me to get me a good deal on the next model up as well. Drove home with our beautiful 2024 Digital Teal Ioniq 5. His prices truly are the real deal, I had shopped around quite a bit with different dealerships and his were by the far the lowest.

1 Like

I just worked with Sam to get a 2024 BMW X3 xDrive30i.

He was able to quickly find one with the color and features I wanted at the absolute lowest price. Specifically Sam found one with the Convenience and Parking Assist Packages, saving me money as I didn’t have to get the more expensive premium package which had many of the same features.

He was super easy and efficient to work with … I actually had to work to keep up with him! Our dealings were primarily over text, but I suspect he would work with you over your preferred communication channel.

He seems to have a broader, more expansive reach of dealers he has relationships with which really worked in my favor.

Last, I was bracing myself for unwanted surprises at the dealer. Sam had it organized with them such that it was smooth and quick.

Good luck on your car buying / leasing journey!

1 Like

I worked with Sam to lease a Hyundai Ioniq5. Having leased 3 times before this, I can confidently say that this was the most seamless experience I’ve had so far.

1. Communication is very prompt
  2. Sam was very helpful in sourcing the trim that I was looking for
  3. Almost everything was handled over the phone and email, which saved me hours
1 Like

I live in Northern California (Oakland) and just picked up a new Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited in Digital Teal. I worked with Sam and it was smooth and flawless!

This is my fifth EV lease, so I’m experienced in leases. Previously, I did not work through a broker and even though I was generally able to pre-negotiate over phone and email and worked with less sales-y salespeople for my previous leases (a couple good deals because of Leasehackr), I spent way more time in the dealership in previous ones. I would say my previous ones were ~4 hours in the dealership post-negotiation for each; with this EV, it was under 1 hour for signing, and zero sales pressure for any add-ons. That actually is worth a lot to me to not go through the time and hassle.

Some other details:

• Sam was very easy to reach by text and very responsive

• My color/trim wasn’t available right away, but Sam worked with the dealer to trade with another so I could get my color and I was able to get my car just a few days later

• I was steeling myself for some upsell at the dealership or maybe a slightly higher price. I had zero upsell at the dealer – just a friendly delivery – and It turned out my price was actually slightly under what Sam had advertised. Not sure why, but I didn’t ask.

Anyway, it was a very smooth and positive experience with Sam and would recommend the process to anyone looking for a good transparent deal on a Hyundai!

2 Likes

Had the great pleasure of working with Sam to lease a 2024 Ioniq 5 SE. He reached out shortly after I filled out an inquiry form. The very next day I was contacted by a dealership who honored GCAuto’s deal to the exact dollar amount. It was such an easy a quick process, I quickly picked the car up without the dealer hassles and upselling. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Just picked up a QX60 today, had a great experience with Sam all around. Very patient and follow up with me throughout the whole process, definitely went above and beyond.
The deal was exactly as quoted. The dealership was also very professional. Highly recommend to others!

Thank you!

1 Like

GCAuto so good and fast! Took care of everything and spent 45 mins total in the dealer…great experience. The cost was actually cheaper then expected!

1 Like

Sam was great to work with, very responsive and helpful to help my uncle get an Infiniti. Highly recommend him and his services!

1 Like

Had a great experience with Sam. He sent my information to the dealer and the sales rep reached out with the agreed-upon deal exactly as advertised. After signing the lease, Sam followed up to ensure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend them and would lease with them again. Thanks!

1 Like