Funniest/most ridiculous dealer replies you've ever gotten

They have a fine line of boutique, motorized non-horse driven carriages such as the Journey!

If it was a dodge dealership he’s not completely wrong, dodge doesn’t have many lease incentives, assuming your buddy was after a scat pack, hc or ram?

Srt hc popularity has given most fca dealers big heads. They also deal with a lot of people who have sh*tty credit lol.

1 Like

I was making a funny. Its not a dodge dealership.

Subaru or Mazda

1 Like

So are you gonna tell us?

1 Like

I mean it’s kinda true what you said lol.

I giggled at this. The difference works out to $1.37 per month at my selling price offer. I get that most people probably send made up or incorrect numbers but geez.

He went on to dealersplain to me how to calculate a lease payment with $600 of dealer adds and a 3% selling price discount :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Lmao these sales guys need to seriously get some real sales training :man_facepalming:t2:.

The “I’m smarter than you” role never goes well with customers haha.

It was an ‘f off’ reply, but he spent a lot of time on it. Just say thanks and move on, like I did :laughing:

1 Like

I thought everyone who worked at Honda has to be happy 24/7? It’s like Chick-fil-A right? :crazy_face:

You really have to hate your life/be going through some things to lay into someone random over email.

I have several $500/month Camaro quote emails but they’re all pretty similar to these dinguses’ replies.

Literally gave him a free money factor markup :laughing:

Ripe meme territory

It’s fine, I’m not the sales manager sitting on a ton of 2020 inventory with 5 days of factory lease/finance support left on it :rofl:

5 Likes

I know what I have got!

Savage :rofl:.

Just send a gif with the guy looking over the bushes to them “4 days left suuuuure you don’t want to make that sale?”

Each day send one. Hahaha

LOL quick way to ensure you’re banned on the CRM

2 Likes

Ultimate level unlocked. :muscle:t3:

Thats when you walk into the dealership, and loudly start yelling, WHO WANTS TO SELL ME A NEW CAR TODAY before MONTHS END!

9 Likes

sooooo, we’re still waiting for you to tell us the brand…

I was negotiating a deal on a scat pack charger there. Got down to $575/ mo. $2k down. Asked for $550 $2k down. Salesman goes to manager, comes back with $12k down, $550/ mo. I was shocked. Apparently the taxes and fees were not included in the price we were negotiating- even though I had started with $0 down, OTD. Manager called me a senior citizen, worrying about the price so much. Complained that I was there for a few hours and had not budged on my asking price and that we were getting no where. A relatively unpleasant experience. Felt bad for the salesman- seemed like a nice dude. I would never work for someone like that.

1 Like