Fredy Edison (Porsche Dealer)

My name is Fredy Edison and I work at Manhattan Motorcars Porsche. You can reach me at 914-354-9079 (Call or Text).

This thread is for dealer reviews only.

Had a great experience getting a lease on a brand new Macan from Freddy. He’s honest and gets straight to the point. No games here. Gives you a great deal and provides excellent service! Highly recommended!!

1 Like

Reviews only, the rest: Off Topic Landfill

I’ve been working with Fredy to get a lease on a 2019 Macan for my parents. Of all the dealers I reached out to in New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut, he gave the highest discount right away. Fredy is extremely responsive. I communicated with Fredy 1st via PM here on LH, then via email, and then via text and a few phone calls. He literally got back to me within minutes.

My Mom has a unique situation as she drives 25,000 miles per year. Fredy ran every possible scenario between the different banks (US Bank & PFS). After I picked out a car from their stock, Fredy let me know which lease was the best way to go based on total cost. He is fantastic to deal with, extremely transparent, & really knows the product as well as how to structure a lease. At no time was I pressured and I felt completely comfortable dealing with Fredy.

Being in NY, the dealership’s doc fee is capped at $75. The dealers in NJ & CT all wanted “doc fees” or “conveyance fees” of anywhere from $499 - $699 in addition to their not so healthy discount. The service department at Porsche of Larchmont is top notch as well. They will pick up your Porsche for service and drop off a Porsche loaner vehicle at your home.

Unfortunately, my parents ended up deciding not to go with the Macan. As everyone here knows, Porsche programs are not very lease friendly. If you are in the market for a Porsche please don’t hesitate to reach out to Fredy.

2 Likes

Folks, Freddy helped me with locating a 2020 Porsche Panamera all the way across the country as I live on the west coast. Not only is Freddy responsive at late hours of the day given that there was a 3 hour time difference, he actually located the car, coordinated with my local dealerships that got me the best deal. He is transparent and easy to communicate with. Unfortunately, I did not end up getting the car as I have 3 kids and even with the 5th seater, it was a little tight for my kids. However, that is why Freddy was good. He made sure to encourage me to test drive and view the car before making the lease. If you are serious about leasing a porsche and trying to get the best deal, I would definitely reach out to Freddy.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

PM your questions directly to @fredyge94 via “message”. This is review thread.

Fredy and his team were able to deliver a great deal and excellent service. I reached out on behalf of a friend and was present for delivery. His responses were quick and despite some delays on our end everything worked out. Highly recommend working with him.

1 Like