Off Topic Landfill 4

I despise Tesla. Plain and simple. Elon Musk is a narcissistic maniac who has created cars with glaring quality control flaws. And yet he’s somehow worshipped as a God.

1 Like

It’s about a tax credit. The epitome of politics. Don’t like it close the thread but it can be discussed since it pertains to the original post. Might as well censor it, that’s the going theme

I’m sorry but I will expose the scam that is the richest man in the world and one of the richest career politicians out there taking advantage of tax payer funds.

3 Likes

I think both sides of the aisle agree most of them shouldn’t be able to trade individual securities. The Pelosi is just an example of one of many politicians (both republican and democrat) to do something like that

2 Likes

It’s ok the biggest censor on here, that had the lowest amount of votes to continue moderating, did his normal off ramp move. At least from the poll we all mostly agree. You would think that would maybe push him to do better…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: firing shots today, can’t believe I missed this.

2 Likes

@EZAutoGroup. I am also interested in leasing a Q5e or regular Q5 Premium Plus trim. Please share the details.

2 Likes

Hello. I am interested in Audi Q5e lease. Please send me the details

looking on your list for Lexus. You don’t have any 2021 GX460 prem?

I am interested in your lease. Please contact me at gottliebgregg at gmail dot com

Hey Mitchell, super interested and dropped you a text last evening. Waiting for your response. Thanks.

-Sahil

A post was split to a new topic: Help understand sante fe quote - topic moved

Sent you an email…looking for an i3 lease…please help thank you! :slight_smile:

Sent you an email. Looking forward to working with you Dan

What state are you in? I sell to every state it’s it’s a mess all over and police know that.

We have over 500 pending plates out there and the owner of the dealership I mainly use is offering to pay for any citation anyone receives for driving on expired temp tags. To date he has paid exactly $0.

Don’t blame the broker, just drive the vehicle. You’ll be fine. Keep your paperwork on you as you should anyway…

6 Likes

Has anyone purchased the tire and wheel coverage through @Cars4Us and what experience have you had? I’ve seen his posts offering tire and wheel coverage which can be purchased after leasing a car.

How good and reliable is the coverage offered which I believe is through ClassicTrak? Do they actually pay out claims quickly and relatively easily?

any deals on the c300 4matic?

Do you have new Gas Platinums yet? Can you send your latest offers and available colors.

Thanks

Hello
what is the Invoice price for 2021 MB GLB4matic, MF, RV and what would be the best paying price should be? Thank you

May I please get color (int/ext) details of the Volvo XC90 T8 inscription? ($552).

Thank you.

What’s the interior and exterior colours of the Volvo XC90 T8 inscription @nyclife?