Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

I don’t even know if I trust the $2k? Wouldn’t this qualify for at least $3750 under the new rules?

2k is just an incentive and it coincides with where you live, so it may not be 2k everywhere. The incentive has nothing to do with the tax credit, that’s separate. If you take delivery this year it’s 7500, next year, not sure, could be 3750.

3 Likes

Anyone have MMR for 2023 selects? (Or 2022s)

Ford notified all customers with 2022 order that was not being built and forced to re-order a 2023.
Dealer gets a certificate upon invoice.
Depending on the trim, you get a PCO.
Mine is a Premium and it gets $6000 off 2023 pricing to match the 2022 price.
Very nice of Ford to keep the price the same, but I still lost the incentives, low APR, and color choice.

100% correct!

For my incoming MME, I am doing the Ford Options balloon financing w/ $2000 incentive available for my area (So Calif).

Looking at $3750 tax credit to file in 2024…

Plus the $6000 PCO and my state’s $2750 rebate makes it an easy to swallow price tag!

Interesting. I have a Select AWD ordered in 2022 which was converted to 2023, but the dealer hasn’t told me what the PCO is. It’s already been shipped out, but looking at January delivery, doubtful that it will make it here before Dec 31st.

1 Like

it’s 3k for the select

1 Like

Ask your dealer to pull up Smart VINcent to see the certificate number - if it has been invoiced, then they can see the amount. If it’s a Select, you will get $3000.

This is what my dealer sent me:

Have you seen actually confirmation of this? The order number is still the same as the initial order.

Yes the order number is the same, order date is the same, but what I heard from the MME forums is that when a model year change happens, the second order date was Sept 25 for the new model year which is when the new price protection starts.

Sucks that I lose the original date APR and incentives which was huge compared to now (2.49% and $2500 incentive for Ford Options).

Now I am hearing 5% and $2000.

The only saving grace is the MSRP protection ('23 for a '22 price).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MachE/comments/z8c3j9/smart_vincent_wont_honor_price_lock_or_interest/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here’s a users experience trying to get old rates. Looks like it throws an error in smartvincent

1 Like

Well that is some bull. Ford is just BS. If there were more options I would tell Ford to take a hike.

2 Likes

Any west coast folks got their 23s delivered yet?

Mine shipped today, eta Jan 6 :face_vomiting:

1 Like

That’s still awesome ! Mine still isn’t scheduled !

So much for prioritizing the converts :frowning:

1 Like

Good news this morning!
Modules populated, Tear Tag issued, Ford Pass app showed up with my MME!
Hoping for an end of year delivery by Santa - probably not going to happen…

Where are you seeing this info?

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details

Probably is an understatement, definitely won’t see it this year, but you still might be able to get half the tax credit for next year.

1 Like