Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Yes (unless guidance comes before and changes things up maybe?) and no one really leases these things since they don’t pass the tax credit. You can sell it to whomever since everyone pretty much finances, there are no restrictions.

1 Like

Because of the way you asked your questions: keep in mind if you are claiming under the pre-IRA tax credit by 12/31, one of the only disqualifiers is that you are purchasing and claiming the credit with the intention of reselling it.

1 Like

Got it - although if I recall correctly, the period of ownership needed to claim the credit is not really defined, correct?

1 Like

Not defined for 22, 23 however, is different. It should maintain half the credit, but then you will have income limits and only allowed 1 tax credit for 3 years. I also don’t know if that 3 year thing is per household or per person. My ETA changed from 12/12-12/20 to 12/26-1/1, good chance I won’t see it this year, then I probably won’t take it, but idk. I’m also not paying sales tax and got 5% off so there may be some value in it regardless. Does anyone know how to find incentives for the 23s?? I can only find 22s.

I believe the “every three year” rule will only apply to used EVs.

https://www.kbb.com/car-advice/how-do-electric-car-tax-credits-work/

Just got my MME window sticker!
Production starts in a few days.
Delivery slated for January - February 2023.

'23 Premium RWD SR with $6K PCO after being forced to change colors.

Ford Options cash incentive is at $2000.
Hoping the Ford Options rate is low for '23.
Anyone have experienced what are the rates ?

Dealer told me 4.5. Should be rate at time of order but dealers having difficult time with this.

1 Like

I think rate should be locked in from initial order.

1 Like

You will really enjoy the configuration you ordered.

1 Like

I agree, but I ordered in April before the order banks closed - however my order had to change from Select to Premium and color change.

Some are saying I should qualify to get the rate from April; while others are saying I qualify when my order was re-sent in September…

I am in the same situation, i think it should be locked in.

vapor blue looking nice, kind of having regrets now lol

2 Likes

I thought that was yours until I read the comment, yes Vapor Blue is sharp looking, I think all their colors are. Mine, Orange, has eta of 12/26-1/1, no clue if it will actually be delivered in that time frame.

1 Like

Wow, how vapor blue was substituted for the ice blue that was dropped didn’t look like it online (computer generated).

Because it looked funky, I opted to change to space white.

Now that I can see what a real life vapor blue looks like, I am regretting the color I chose…

2 Likes

I ordered a Vapor Blue in Sept, I’m not taking it unless the 23 tax credit is revised or something, point is, the rendering is much darker than actual color.

1 Like

My 2023 mache is built, delivery ETA 12/30 to 1/5 still holding out hope for 2022 delivery

Im prob not gonna take my 2023. Wish I could transfer to a fellow LHer but dealer said they’re gonna mark it up.

Just checked autobytel, it’s now showing 23 incentives

1 Like

Thanks!

My MME is being built this week.

Should be late Jan/Feb delivery.

That’s when I will decide if I keep my '22 Lightning or the MME…

How did you find out what the PCO is?