Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

The used market for these is softening. Maybe try to find a used one they’re willing to play ball on.

I am. I’ve been texting multiple dealers and brokers.

My buddy found the $2k markup at Buena Park Ford (Ken Grody)… he was a bit stubborn and was trying to negotiate that down when I told him to just jump on it because most of the markups I see are $10k in OC. It was over my price range or I would have done it. He thought he could wait until the next day to go in… and was told it was sold for $20k over (again… not sure how true that is, probably the sales guy getting some low-key revenge because my friend was being difficult). I doubt a deal like that will come up again… but was surprised when a sales guy reached out to me with that Cal-1 model with only a $5k markup (South OC county dealership).

Above my price range again, so I passed it on to my friend who did not hesitate this time and bought it within a few hours.

It’s probably more luck than anything… let me know what you’re looking for and if it’s not the same as I want… I can pass on any hits I get. :slight_smile:

May I please have the MMR with recent sales for the GT? Mine is supposed to be delivered soon and I need to decide if I want it still. It appears that the $2k Ford balloon rebate expires on the second, so I’m hoping it gets in before that. Thank you!

@Hypnotics

Adj MMR with no miles is around $72K for a GT. Offers should be in the high 60’s.

1 Like

If you are counting on this, you should confirm you are CVRP eligible, have a reservation, and the MSRP you are hunting for fits their limits.

This might be too specific for current times, but good luck finding it.

That $2k balloon rebate has been renewed multiple times… not to say it couldn’t end but I had the same worry back in June.

1 Like

I did use the site to check… seems to be okay but not relying on it.

And yes… the color I am specific on but that is not a hard stop… the blocker is usually ADM is $10k+. :slight_smile:

Anyone know about 23 rebates? I can’t find anything concrete, only an article stating a few states would get 2k, everyone else might get 500.

My wife test drive it today and said even with OPD off, it was pretty jerky. I’ve read on forums that whisper with OPD off is closest to feeling like a car. She drives a Pallisade and occasionally my Etron so she has very little experience with OPD or strong regeneration. Can anybody confirm what setting on Mach E would be closed to the Etron?

OPD off feels a lot like a conventional (ICE) vehicle.

That being said, she could get used to OPD very quickly in an MME.

2 Likes

The ride isn’t great and is a little bumpy and jerky no matter what you do. It acts more like a car than an SUV, OPD will definitely not make the ride smoother and can be real jerky until you get used to it.

1 Like

I was shopping my GTPE & the offers were $66 - $68k

How would u make out on that?

I bought it for $70530. I’m in SoCal so taxes are a PITA! All in, $66.5k is breakeven for me.

Break even, but not including the tax credit right? So you still get that.

My guess is with tax credit otherwise how could he be below MSRP after taking into account CA sales tax but happy to see what he says.

Which trim are you talking about and how much seat time do you have in it?

I’ve only had it for 2 months, a Select AWD. I’m not complaining about the drive, I don’t care, just stating if you are looking for a really smooth and comfy ride, this isn’t it.

I’d imagine higher trims would have a smoother and nicer ride, moreso than the base model

Not sure if that’s true, maybe someone who has driven a GT and select or Premium can chime in but I think besides the Magnaride on the PE, the suspension is the same across the board. It’s probably jerkier on the GT because it’s faster, so idk.