Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

I’ve been in both a Select and a CalRoute-1… same ride as far as I can tell.

Regardless… both not as bad as the Model Y. :frowning:

I’ve never driven a Tesla so I have nothing to compare it to. The Select isn’t a terrible drive, it’s just not smooth but I expected it anyway, it’s not really an SUV, more of a sporty station wagon, like the family truckster.

All in includes the tax credit.

Ugh, breaking even isn’t good enough.

But better than a loss I suppose…

So you’re saying there’s a chance

4 Likes

My estimated delivery date is 12/20, I’m hoping it stays on track and I can squeeze it in.

1 Like

Where are you guys seeing the estimated delivery time? I don’t see anything on my reservation that is now in production.

You have to chat up ford chat

1 Like

Dealer who wanted me to place an order with them was saying they are getting 23s in soon… not sure if he was just caressing me.

Production doesn’t start until Halloween

Interesting, with GT (non-PE) going for anywhere from $4K over MSRP to some dealers wanting $10K over MSRP, I wonder why its so low for a GTPE that stickers over $70K.

Interestingly, most dealers say they bought their cars from other dealers by paying over MSRP and that they have other dealers offering them $10K over MSRP to buy it from them.

BS?

I got a dealer down to $1500 over msrp on a GT (non PE) but passed on it bc the offers I was getting weren’t stellar (highest 66k, i’d be ~70.5k all in)

What was the MSRP on the one you were getting offers on?

What dealer? May be I can pick it up. Was it recent?

I talked with 2 Ford dealers in my area. 1 of which had been buying Mach-e from the midwest to sell in SoCal. They were at $68k for a GTPE (well below MSRP). I find it highly unlikely any dealers are paying much (if anything) over MSRP now. (Especially with '23s coming out soon.)
But, of course, the market can always turn!

As reported on macheforum:

SUMMARY
Since the order bank re-opened, customer demand for Mustang Mach-E has exceeded projections for some models. For Mustang Mach-E Select, we have increased production well above original projections. To further help manage supply constraints and provide more predictable order-to-delivery times for all of our customers, we are pausing retail orders on the Select model. This action will be effective on Ford.com build and price on October 6th and in-dealership ordering on October 7th. We recognize this may be frustrating for customers who have been considering placing an order for a Select model, so we encourage you to reach out to customers wishing to order a Select model before the key dates below.

KEY DATES

• October 6, 2022: Ford.com Build & Price will be turned off for the Mustang Mach-E Select model at 8 am (EDT)
  • October 7, 2022: Dealers will have until 5 pm (EDT) to submit into WBDO new 2023 Mustang Mach-E Select model retail orders AND Dealers must complete acceptance of any new 2023 Mustang Mach-E Select retail orders from the eCommerce system by 5 pm (EDT)

Mustang Mach-E Premium, California Route 1 and GT are not affected by this action and dealers can continue to submit retail orders.

1 Like

Got this offer. Do numbers add up? Is that the right residual?

What mileage is it accounting for per year on the options quote?

Looks like 15k