Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

The ‘23 select is weird in that it gained some stuff standard but also lost quite a bit of desirable features and ends up being the same price as a ‘22 with more features. So I’m not 100% sure how they will handle the private offer based on that. The consumer friendly decision would be a standard premium at ‘22 prices but guess we’ll see what they decide.

I was playing around with the configurator and kinda just gave up. I know there is still a ton of interest in these things but the new pricing is just too damn high.

1 Like

I juat ordered 1 online. Will see when it comes. 6 months most likely

What features are now standard? Looks like power tailgate only comes with Premium or higher trims?

The Bluecruise and 360 camera is now standard but it is behind a paywall. 90 day free trial then 1900 to unlock. Features lost are: cargo area cover, power liftgate, power folding mirrors, heated seats, heated steering wheel, memory seats, and 6 way manual passenger seats

2 Likes

Lack of standard power liftgate on a near 50k car is criminal. Same with heated seats.

3 Likes

I see the 2023 listed for my order now. This is unfortunate. I have not received a private offer yet. Does honoring the 2022 price mean you still pay for Comfort, even though its been axed?

That would be pretty sweet as 2022 was $6k cheaper.

$48775

https://www.ford.com/suvs/mach-e/models/mach-e-premium/

1 Like

My dealer does not have the answer to that question yet. Supposedly they are waiting for guidance from Corporate.

Mine was traded because my short wife couldn’t reach to close the trunk. It was a good comedy to watch.

Lol. It’s a deal breaker for her too.

22MY to 23MY Model Year Change Over (“MYCO”) Retail Customer Orders
If a customer had a 22MY order that did not get scheduled, to preserve the order, Ford will automatically convert the order to a 23MY order in the closest possible specification on 99 priority code in WBDO. PLEASE DO NOT enter a new order. The converted order will be reflected in WBDO by COB on August 29th. Please contact your customers to discuss order details and take the existing order off of 99 priority code. Please also inform your customers that after they agree to convert their order, we will make every effort to prioritize the order. Note that due to product offering changes, it might not be possible for all 22MY orders to get converted to identical 23MY orders. To assist with identifying these customers, a list will be provided to your regional representative.

23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer
Any current 22MY Mustang Mach-E retail customer order that is converted to a 23MY order via MYCO process will be eligible for a 23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Private Offer, which is intended to offset 23MY MSRP price changes. C&I program details regarding this Private Offer will be released post-22MY balance out. For those customers who planned to use X-Plan on their 22MY order, we will have an exception process in place to allow the use of X-Plan on 23MY. This exception process will be dependent on the customer being eligible for the 23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer. Dealers should order as A or Z plan to display X- Plan pricing for “X-Plan alternative program” customers.

Still seems up in the air if you can change trims

2 Likes

Just got the email that '23 mach-e is available to pre-order…now I feel like 70k is a lot of money :sweat: :confounded:

same dealer just texted me order banks are open. msrp and no x-plan. with no tax credit i might as well just buy a lucid at this point.

3 Likes

Seriously, I was going to order a GT with the Nite Pony pkg, only to realize it needs to be GTPE to add it. Throw in Orange and destination and it’s pushing 80k, for a Mustang station wagon. Plenty of people on Mach E forum still ordering them, I just don’t get it.

You can get a Y performance for 70k- and have it in under 60 days right now.

No one knows

:100: not even Elon :confused:

Might make ordering one of these more compelling 2024 Chevy Blazer EV: 320 mile range, MSRP between $45-$66k

2 Likes

You can program the hatch to stop at a lower level.