Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

99 means don’t build I think so how would that help? Wouldn’t next MY push the order even further out?

Not saying 99 helps only that it has some meaning, he said priority code 01 was meaningless

23 price increase

20220825_111807

2 Likes

Was going to order a GT as soon as the ordering opens, no thanks

4 Likes

Same with Lightning. Ford didn’t deliver on its promises.

Guess if we don’t get scheduled today, we’re in for a '23

I guess the GT is not that bad, but bad enough. The pano roof which was 1500 is now included, co pilot was 1900 now included. Still increase of edit-4500, add the pony pkg and an upcharge color, increased dest fee and you are at 73k for an electric station wagon.

1 Like

Why not refer to the dark package by name? Ford Mustang Mach-E NITE PONY

https://fordauthority.com/2022/08/2023-ford-mustang-nite-pony-package-details-officially-revealed/

:black_small_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_large_square::racehorse::black_circle:

1 Like

They would probably charge more to call it the Night Pony Package instead of Nite

Waiting Tesla to go up $3000

1 Like

Anyone else get an email from dealer saying order banks are open? I have an appt today to go in and place my order but don’t see the option to build online.

Why would you waste your time going into a dealer? No one needs to physically go to a dealer to order a car, which I’m pretty sure they can’t do yet anyway. They probably have a 22 on the lot marked up they will be trying to sell you.

1 Like

Private offer? What if one doesn’t accept the upgrade, then it gets canceled?

this is honestly nuts. who’s paying $70k for a mustang mach-e?

2 Likes

The Joneses

My GTPE just went up in value :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sigh… sitting with 2 in the garage here…

1 Like

I’m guessing so. Appears that X-plan won’t be available for '23 orders

And who is paying $70k+ for a Wrangler 4xE? Doesn’t make sense to me either, but some people just don’t care. :rofl:

Many of the rejects in the Mach E forum, also many rejects over there paying 5-10k over MSRP on 22s because they want their geese that lay gold eggs for Easter, now.

1 Like