Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

When do they open the order bank for the 23 mach e

Kind of annoying for them to open MY23 order bank when they canā€™t even fulfill the current orders.

2 Likes

Is it open? I thought they pushed to 8/25

2 Likes

Sorry not sure if open or not but if you still have a backlogged then why take new orders.

And that people are still waiting for 2022s when 70% of the used Mach-Es for sale are 2022s with under 10,000 miles. Maybe Ford should do more to prevent flips?

I got a call from a dealer I am on a list with offering a 2022 Select for just 10k ADM. Thatā€™s close to 20% on top of MSRP :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Wait, a dealer is charging you $10K for a vehicle on the lot or on your special order ?

Anyone sell a 22 Select recently? Iā€™m not necessarily selling it right now, just curious on value. Canā€™t really gauge anything online.

I shopped mine loosely a couple of weeks ago and was getting 50-54k Also not looking to sell but with the tax credit and my state 2500 rebate Iā€™m about $10-14k in the money.

Do you have the comfort/tech pkg?

No pretty basic build. Only 19 inch wheels and the more expensive white color. $49,325 MSRP, I got it with x-plan though.

My MSRP was a little over 51 but with the rebate, tax credit, no sales tax in NJ, dealer right down the street, I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t order more of these instead of the dumb Jeeps.
Everyone that sees or gets in the Mach E is dumbfounded on the 4xE costing 13k more than the Mach E.

Is MA tax free on electric cars ?

Itā€™s not, so I did have to pay tax on this one. My all in was just over 50k. I also got the bonus cash on the ford options which helped. And paid a well deserved broker fee to @Bostoncarconcierge

And agreed @LshkrsNoitall no tax on these youā€™d be doing a lot better than 4xes, especially in Jersey

2 Likes

Got the same exact note on 8/16ā€¦

Lot of people got scheduled last Thursday, this Thursday is another upcoming retail order scheduling day, so fingers crossed we are on this one. Will be interesting to see if '23 orders will be pushed back again.

I have a priority code 01, so would imply a built for this year?

Just speculation for now. If you donā€™t get scheduled this Thursday then wait until Friday as thatā€™s when they release what their scheduling plans are for next Thursday.

I just realized that my order was placed as priority 19. So hopefully finally get priority 01 will help.

Got priority 1 but my dealer said itā€™s meaningless unless you put 99 meaning you want next model year