Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Also, anyone else who ordered last min got their production dates yet? Both of my 2 GTs are scheduled for production mid-Jun

Big No for me, ordered 4/8, crickets since then.

Which trim?

I ordered 4/8 rwd select no options got nothing. Told my friend about it, he ordered same car same dealer got 6/13 production date

Select RWD, Heated Seat package

I wonder if they are building the GT faster given likely more margin?

After ordering online and dealer acceptance online, does one need to do anything. I have not contacted dealer ever (even during order placement which was purely done online) and neither have they ever, but been waiting since March.

I’m kinda in limbo with the dealer also, they contacted me and said they had to confirm the order was accepted, which it was. They then sent me their own order form they wanted me to sign but my contact info was wrong, I pointed it out and they just ghosted me. They were terribly slow to respond to emails when they actually did respond. Ford’s plan with these was to streamline them by ordering online, but I think the dealers are just clueless on how to proceed.

Makes me wonder too. Or maybe they are worried about running out of credits and want to prioritize the more expensive GT trims and ensure those get it to make the cost more palatable?

GM, Ford etc all dealers apparently have the manufacturers by the balls…

I guess if I want the car, least I need to do is to check if all is in order (as much as I hate to talk to a dealership)

Late realization but I need it more so than them :frowning:

Your order might have never been placed. Dealer has to go in after you place it online to accept it. I would check in

1 Like

They’re too busy prioritizing the Lightning’s.

Dealer has accepted. Anything else needs done- other than waiting ?

If you care about saving a few hundred dollars you can inquire and see if they accept x plan on orders

Edit: Also to save time just check every Thursday mid-day that’s when they update the production schedule to see if you have been scheduled

Just wait like the rest of us. Build to delivery has been upwards of 8 months.

As you posted, that ship sails tomorrow

Anyone know when 23 ford books will open?

august some point

1 Like

I was thinking he could become a mustang member and gamble the join fee on the car not coming in 3 months time. I believe the mustang club member route is still viable could be wrong though

3 Likes