Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

My dealer told me orders for the Bronco will open back up on 8/16, so it may be the same for these

• 08/15/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 10/31/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date
1 Like

These are for all Fords?

Anyone can recommend some Ford dealers? Thanks.

My Mach-E is coming in less than 2 months, so I doubt if any of these tactics will work for me :frowning:

Ofcourse. Thank you!

Those dates are for Mach E. Im not sure if other models are the same.

Don’t quote me, but I think Production date is when they start the build & Built date is when it is completely built.

I would send an email to your dealer & get some guarantee in writing (email) that they are going to sell you the car at MSRP. I believe you have until the production date to change your dealer. If your current dealer will not do so then I would check with every other Ford Dealership in the state until you find one that will!!!

no way thats true. It doesn’t take a few weeks to build a vehicle. Last time I worked at a plant (this was Suzuki a while ago), sheet metal stamping to final vehicle took about 2 days. <1 days if you think of it when the metal was painted to final assembly

Obviously current cars are much more complicated, and a week or 2 makes sense. Just not 2-3 months

Everything is an estimate. Mine had a production date of 5/9. Got pushed back to 5/16. Build completion around 5/27.

I confirmed with the GSM today, programs get locked in at the time of order, whichever is better at time of delivery can be choosen.

Already got a trade-in quote from carbuyer for 69k GT trim, which has an MSRP of 66k. Damn CA taxes!

1 Like

Got a quote from Carvana of 53k on 48k msrp select.

1 Like

Yeah. Its a good flip candidate. Im just not sure about taxes and EV credit. Because taxes will eat up that profit you are looking for, only to be offset by the EV credit. Then there is the whole legal thing where you aren’t technically allowed to get the credit if you are planning to resell the vehicle.

So the interest rate is also locked in on the Ford Option plan?

You can also just do a plan lease then sell it. You won’t get the fed tax credit but you won’t have to pay tax if planning a flip, similar to the Wranglers

1 Like

Ford Credit does not allow 3rd party buyouts

1 Like

Oh well that is a pickle. Thanks for the heads up. Guess Ford Option is the only… option.

You also get $2000 incentive using Ford Option, which should offset some of the taxes

Yeah when I placed my order i saw 4k in incentives so maybe that will be 6k including the Ford Option (because I assume the initial incentives I saw weren’t contingent on the financing plan but maybe)

Edit: nevermind it was 2k already for Option financing

Does anyone know what the incentives were in April? I think the rate was 2.49% but wanted to confirm.