Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Your order might have never been placed. Dealer has to go in after you place it online to accept it. I would check in

1 Like

They’re too busy prioritizing the Lightning’s.

Dealer has accepted. Anything else needs done- other than waiting ?

If you care about saving a few hundred dollars you can inquire and see if they accept x plan on orders

Edit: Also to save time just check every Thursday mid-day that’s when they update the production schedule to see if you have been scheduled

Just wait like the rest of us. Build to delivery has been upwards of 8 months.

As you posted, that ship sails tomorrow

Anyone know when 23 ford books will open?

august some point

1 Like

I was thinking he could become a mustang member and gamble the join fee on the car not coming in 3 months time. I believe the mustang club member route is still viable could be wrong though

3 Likes

My dealer told me orders for the Bronco will open back up on 8/16, so it may be the same for these

• 08/15/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 10/31/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date
1 Like

These are for all Fords?

Anyone can recommend some Ford dealers? Thanks.

My Mach-E is coming in less than 2 months, so I doubt if any of these tactics will work for me :frowning:

Ofcourse. Thank you!

Those dates are for Mach E. Im not sure if other models are the same.

Don’t quote me, but I think Production date is when they start the build & Built date is when it is completely built.

I would send an email to your dealer & get some guarantee in writing (email) that they are going to sell you the car at MSRP. I believe you have until the production date to change your dealer. If your current dealer will not do so then I would check with every other Ford Dealership in the state until you find one that will!!!

no way thats true. It doesn’t take a few weeks to build a vehicle. Last time I worked at a plant (this was Suzuki a while ago), sheet metal stamping to final vehicle took about 2 days. <1 days if you think of it when the metal was painted to final assembly

Obviously current cars are much more complicated, and a week or 2 makes sense. Just not 2-3 months

Everything is an estimate. Mine had a production date of 5/9. Got pushed back to 5/16. Build completion around 5/27.

I confirmed with the GSM today, programs get locked in at the time of order, whichever is better at time of delivery can be choosen.

Already got a trade-in quote from carbuyer for 69k GT trim, which has an MSRP of 66k. Damn CA taxes!

1 Like