Ford Maverick Orders - Now MY2024

My ecoboost my23 xlt in blue no options was $26,400 OTD sold for $32k back in March. Still waiting for my other 2 hybrids, no idea when they will get here.

My 2023 Lariat Hybrid is about to be delivered in the next two weeks after a 9-month wait. I’m not sure about the market for the Maverick, and I’m wondering if there is any profit to be made? The sticker price is around $30k(no options). I plugged the vin into some online websites and Vroom offered $31k, Carvana offered $39k, not sure if those numbers are accurate or not.

IDK what “accurate” means. Just take the highest offer.

I’ve read some horror stories about those online dealerships not honoring their initial numbers, so I’d like to get a reality check. I thought the flip games were gone, but if the numbers are true there is some profit to be made here. I just wanted to see if there is any data like MMR to verify. I don’t want to get stuck with this if the actual numbers are lower than the advertised ones.

Online offers are often skewed toward more basic builds. For instance my 24k sticker base hybrid just sold to CarMax for 31k

Not sure what the market is for a Lariat but it’s probably with a dealer that sees the value. I had plenty of dealers balk at my ask well over sticker.

Hope you can lock that one in from Carvana.

It’s a great truck for the money if you do keep it for a bit.

1 Like

22 fx4 5k on it

1 Like

Thanks for the input! Did you lease it or purchase it? My state tax is 6% so the tax for a purchase is about $1800. I think I’ve seen somewhere that someone leased it via a credit union and the acquisition fee is about $1000. If the difference isn’t that much, I’ll just buy it to avoid the hassle of a lease buyout as many dealers either lowball or refuse to give offers on a leased vehicle.

Is it a XLT hybrid or a XL hybrid?

Was not the hybrid

Leased it though paying the tax wouldn’t have been that much more at 6% sales tax on a 24k sticker vs the $995 acquisition fee. But CULA and my local CU made it easy for the buyout. As easy as a payoff of a normal lien.

1 Like

Makes sense. Did you try getting offers from local dealers and how did that go? I just spent some time on the mavericktruckclub this weekend and it seems that the market for the Maverick is still hot. The highest offers people are getting are mainly from Carvana. The order bank closed last September and there is a recall going on. But the demand still seems high. I’m inclined to pull the trigger on it.

I did get offers from local dealers. They were mostly around 28k. Carmax was the best for me but would not be surprised if Carvana was strong too.

The market is hot, especially for the hybrid, but local dealers in some cases will harp on the sticker vs. looking at the market for these when giving you a price.

1 Like

Anyone have any east of Mississippi River dealer recommendations on getting one with Z plan and not a bunch of blessings? I don’t mind waiting 6-12 months but would like to get one rolling. I though I had one last fall but it was canceled.

order banks are closed

Any idea/rumors on ‘24 order banks timeframe?

I ordered day of, been delayed three times from August order. Got this today, even Ford has no idea…

1 Like

That stinks, but thank you for giving that update.

are you military or ex military?
i got one thru MAS military auto source in about 3 months

1 Like

Have you tried your local dealers when banks were open? It was not hard to find them in MA that would do X plan and no markup. Having said that you might not have a good priority number.

There are a number of lists like this on Bronco and other forums. This might get you started: List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) | ⚡️ F-150 Lightning Forum For Owners, News, Discussions

But you’ll need to wait until 24 order banks open next month, assuming that happens.

Anybody else get this?