Ford Maverick Orders - Now MY2024

Yes I just got it for two outstanding orders.

Yes got the same email.

Anyone know any dealers on east coast offering below msrp deals on 2024 mavericks?

Dealer I work with takes xplan and Iā€™d expect many others would on an order. Unaware of any discounted orders without that though.

Do you need to get xplan prior to order? Similar to Tread lightly?

You do. I did it with mustang club before my last order.

1 Like

Was it 90 days of membership before order or before delivery through Mustang club?

I mean Iā€™d Google it but I think I just had to show current membership when I placed the order. Pin generation at delivery.

If youā€™re near Iowa, though I expect these 75 orders will go immediately. They are not stacking with x-plan.

Also if you do plan to order locally, Iā€™d check with your dealer. Some of that Iā€™ve dealt with before and did take x-plan wonā€™t be this time around.

Ford has said they wonā€™t price protect the 24 orders going into 25 so Iā€™d imagine dealers wonā€™t want too many over their allocations.

1 Like

Suprise of the day a 23 soon to be discontinued Area 51 color maverick xlt hybrid is scheduled for production. Might keep this one for awhile since 24 prices went up. What you guys think? The other lariat order I have did not go into production but I have ford private offer therefore, I would reorder another 24.

5 Likes

I donā€™t think the color adds any valueā€¦ the new Azure grey is quite close.

But getting a hybrid a lot sooner is a good thing.

2 Likes

24 Order banks opening have moved from Friday to Monday . Anyone going to order?

Yes only because I have 23 order that comes with private offer if I reorder 24.

1 Like

Tell me more about this private offer

If you have outstanding 23 order that is not built Ford will offer you essentially a check at POS if you reorder 24. Not sure what they will be but likely around 1.5k-2k, maybe more to makeup difference in price increase for 24. The order needs to have the same order # for your 23 as your 24.

My ā€˜23 just got scheduled yesterday

Then no private offer but getting 23 built should bring in lower price overall than 24.

I put two orders in for 2023 hybrid lariats. One of them got built but the dealer is charging a 2k markup on it. The other dealer was going to honor x plan pricing but unfortunately it didnā€™t get built.

Iā€™m thinking about passing on this 2023 thatā€™s on the ground and converting the other order for a 2024, but Iā€™m not sure.

Did the dealer charging a markup promise sticker?

Converting the one order is a no brainer.

1 Like

No, they didnā€™t promise sticker. I didnā€™t even realize they were charging a markup until the 11th hour (I should have asked before putting an order in). At that point, I was like just put the order in as it was like the second to last day to put orders in. They asked for a deposit but I never put one down and they never followed up/hounded me with putting one down, so I didnā€™t really lose anything by just keeping the order

I looked for a dealer who would honor X-plan on the forums and put an order in. But youā€™re right, Iā€™m going to pass on the one here and just wait for the 2024. I really want the truck but donā€™t need it.