Ford Maverick Orders - Now MY2024

Need one before, in order to get lease extension.

Relative just got his 22 order a few days ago. Doesn’t need it anymore. How much can he make by flipping it? XLT hybrid

Depends on the sticker and spec but there’s likely some money to be made. Not many hybrids out there to compare it to. Lariats at 38k xlt around 36 and low mileage base hybrids around 30k for dealer asks

Anyone have recent Mmr on the hybrid mavericks?

1 Like

2022 XLT hybrid

2023 XLT hybrid

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like any money to be made

I see 2-3k, prob closer to 5 if they allow lease buyouts

He paid 28.5k OTD so I guess about 5k profit.

My hybrid XL will be about 26k OTD in CA… considering not buying it unless we decide to keep it. Seems like there’s not much room for profit

How bout MMR on ecoboost xlt my23? OTD was $26,500

Thanks

Anyone have recent MMR for a 23 XLT FWD?

I thought there was a dedicated thread for auction values but can’t seem to find it

It’s been moved to the “Hackrs Lounge” available to supporters, super supporters, and Signed! contributees

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you. I forgot to specify, this is for the hybrid?

Negative

1 Like

Have to say I’m pretty impressed for a 24k pickup after driving this home. Makes sense why MMR is over 30 on the hybrid.

12 Likes

Man, you get all the good deals :flushed: - I’ve tried like 3x to get my hands on one of these (anywhere near msrp) and always fail (trying to get a keeper)

1 Like

Ordered at MSRP with X-Plan discount thanks to this thread… took 9 months to build but minimal risk with a refundable deposit.

Also was able to do a CULA lease to facilitate buyout. $995 acq fee but that’s lower than taxes would be.

3 Likes

Lol imagine making money off a car with steelies

Nice color btw

6 Likes

Nice - I had an order last August but then the dealer canceled a few days later because their allocations were cut

Congrats, love the color. That’s quick my order won’t be built until 2026, same goes for Bronco’s.

1 Like