Ford Maverick Orders - Now MY2024

Anyone do better than priority 19? I got 17 on the actual submission but first was at 19 on the form

I’m expecting mine won’t make the cut this model year but was worth it for a refundable deposit and potential for xplan.

Didn’t really shop dealers since it was last day.

Where do you see your priority.

On the order form I signed?

Apparently dealer sets it. Most should be 19 as it’s the default. 10 is the front of the line. Still affected by allocations at the dealer level regardless. And some dealers apparently aligned adm with priority code.

Not sure it will matter as constraints will keep you in the queue even with the best number.

Dealer told me that mine was going to be 10 because I preordered with them - though didn’t matter in the end as their allocations got so severely cut they quit even trying to put more through.

1 Like

I have priority 10

1 Like

I have one 10 and one 19. But only 1 email from ford.

Curious, has anyone seen any movement on these? Guessing not but with a lot of orders in maybe someone got lucky.

Found out I have a VIN and a 4.17 build date.

Picked up my XLT ecoboost last Saturday. Have 2 hybrids on order but haven’t seen anything on them.

2 Likes

Nice.

Yeah mine is a hybrid so it’s nice to see a build date. Though it of course could get pushed back.

If you are a farm bureau member you get $500 off with their membership rebate.

I have 2 hybrids on order. No vin or any movement. Doubt they will be built. Was yours a 22 order or 23?

My September order XL hybrid was just built and awaiting shipment. Also Alto Blue like the one a few posts above ^

1 Like

23 order for me and ordered with Xplan entered on 9/20. Base hybrid with no extras. Area 51 color.

When the order went in in Sept my order said priority 17 but in November it said 11 so maybe my sales guy got it bumped or the dealer had allocations.

I got one (22) not from this tho
Fx4 off road

The one above is Atlas Blue, Alto blue is a deeper navy - very nice color. I had one in Alto blue

1 Like

Anyone know what order banks are currently open for order?

for the maverick? none
they were only opened for 2 days iirc

1 Like

Nah in general, just need a order number.

Bronco orders will reopen march 27th.

1 Like