Ford Lightning Cancellation

Yes they did on the final contract. The preliminary offer was just easier to read/post. The contract is a yellow carbon copy.

1 Like

Nice work. A local dealer just got a Pro in and is selling at MSRP. This is throwing a wrench in my “wait for one of the cars I have ordered” plan.

If you don’t want it, feel free to dm me info :smiley:

4 Likes

So when will you be flipping this?

I would have definitely bought that XLT for $6500 over… and upping your trade by $2k makes this a better deal.

Wish I could find a deal like that in SoCal (or that MSRP Pro that @Littletuna just referenced).

Only Lightnings I’ve seen have been $15k over. :frowning:

Was that 3.5% financing from Ford or somewhere else? Was Ford Option (balloon payment) ever discussed?

1 Like

He is not allowed. @TheBigTuna will ground him.

2 Likes

@Littletuna

Seems to be an imposter…

2 Likes

:wink:

W i n k

1 Like

@BigNerd Thanks. It was a right place at the right time kinda purchase. I financed thru a local credit union. I thought the rate was going to be better with my 847 credit score but I just wanted to complete the deal and get out. We didn’t discuss any balloon payment options.

1 Like

Does Ford Option still offer $2000 incentive, why not do that instead?

1 Like

Gorgeous car, congratulations sir!

1 Like

847! How do you get that high. Never met anyone that high. Pleasure to know you. I’m always between 800-829. I don’t think I’ve ever seen mine higher. :+1:

Some scores go to 900.

1 Like

Lucky Lopez says in his biz he sees people with 300s…yikes!

Wow! My heart sank when I read that. I looked further into it. Yep. I read it’s possible to get a 900 score depending on the model used. I don’t know what that means, but I read 1.2% of people have an 850 score. I couldn’t get numbers on 900. I guess I’ve been living the ghetto life for too long.

Wow that’s a hard find.

So which is harder to get… that 847 credit score… or an XLT Lightning for only $6500 over MSRP?

This has emboldened me on a quest to see if I can find such a deal in SoCal. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:wave:

4 Likes

I hope you guys realize these are all FAKO scores and really don’t mean anything .

Have 10+ years of credit history. Not 1 single late payment , and credit utilization under 3% and you’ll be in the low to mid 800’s easy.

1 Like

Congrats to you sir!

This inspired me to go a hunting.

Any first impressions so far?