Fisker orders, delivery etc

same other than I did do the upgraded “leather like” seats for $2500 along with the heated :melting_face:

Interesting vid on the current status…

1 Like

I am tempted to get the leather as well but not sure if worthwhile.

I am still stuck on the "loading configuration … . " page.
How are you guys able to configure it?

If your on mobile check on pc.

I’m on my laptop. Maybe I can try changing browsers.

Mine has sat there for a solid 5-10 minutes before working

They say delivery end of Q2 or early Q3

Has anyone seen any estimates on how many of the reservations are binding vs non? I know for me I have 1 of each.

This range is crazy, but homo still taking another month for Europe, no mention of US.

1 Like

Great, Now I’l have to cancel the order…

So glad I ordered an Ultra and a Sport. Even then, it is less likely for me to take delivery.

I ordered cuz of FOMO. Now I have little incentive to take delivery of a $75k+tax vehicle

Assuming the “binding” contracts from last summer are truly valid and the car shows up when I go to file my tax return is it going to be solely based on 2022 income? I only make enough to qualify for one full $7500/credit per year and don’t want to get caught short if I end up getting the fisker as well as something else in the same year.

Fisker’s name is nowhere shown that it’s eligible for $7500 and Fisker says they will not do any incentives. I asked couple of times on Henryk’s Instagram page he was always bla bla bla

I wonder if it ever will show up on a list? - my understanding is that the only fiskers eligible would be those with the binding contracts back in August. Anything after that isn’t eligible (at least for any foreseeable future). Not sure if the Treasury,IRS,etc deal with nuances like that with their list.

I don’t think even that August contracts will be eligible, I’m one of them waiting for delivery.

after catching up in this thread I went to check on my reservation. it says my new build price is $76,199! they’ve officially lost their minds at this point.

when I went to refund the deposit it says I have to pay a 10% reservation refund fee. IIRC the deposit was completely refundable wasn’t it?

Same. It made sense at 40-50k. Totally nopes at 76k

1 Like

Nope. There was always a 10% cancellation fee on the 1st reservation.