Fisker orders, delivery etc

I would agree here. For this price point, I am not sure if they are better than Model 3, and by the time Fisker Pear comes out, we might have Model 2 released. It is going to be tough for them to compete unless they lower the prices.
I have also not been able to open the configurator yet (seems broken). So not sure how much additional charges they are asking for.

Thanks. Everything makes sense now.

Did anyone else notice the extra charges? Or even get to that point?
At the end of the confirmation, it showed me Iā€™d HAVE to take home delivery for $537 and also shows a list item of $2438 for ā€œdestination and handling.ā€ So double charging for destination and to the total tune of $3k!

I canā€™t seem to get to the Ultra. It automatically sets my trim as Extreme, and I am unable to change it. Trims link is totally dead for me.

1 Like

Yes, I did notice that and thought that it was insane. It does say an estimate, but still, that is crazy for destination.

i had to go back on the website several times in order to get back to my ultra configuration.

I would agree on it being underwhelming - the YouTube videos Iā€™ve watched make the interior seem very cheap. Iā€™ve only got $250 in this so will see what happen.

Destination fee $2,438 :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Communication could have been better, but the $2438 destination fee was a high estimate from a few months ago. Fisker stated they are simply passing through destination costs, and since freight rates were so high, this figure was high. Now that ocean freight rates are coming back to normal, Iā€™d expect this to drop to normal levels ($1000-1400).

Itā€™s already final destination price on their website.

The destination fee in my builds says itā€™s ā€œEstimate only. Pricing subject to change based on market conditions.ā€

1 Like

Does anyone know if I can downgrade the trim? I missed the early windows for the lower end trims, I have the reservation for Extreme. Considering how EVs are being priced today, doesnā€™t make any sense to move forward with that trim though.
On top, everything when configuration is so expensive. Every color, interior, wheel option is just soo much higher, yes agree that this looks like a money grab

Did you lock in and make it a binding order? If so you should have received an email to confirm on Friday. When you go into the configurator you should have the option to change trims, if not, you might need to get customer service involved.

Yes mine is a binding order. I have the configurator but It doesnā€™t let me change trims :frowning:

Am I missing something or why in the world does the ā€œultimate packageā€ costs so much ( I have the Sport) - I donā€™t have much interest in whatā€™s included especially considering its almost $6K!?

Its still listed on the fisker page for the ocean

I just updated my build for Ocean but there is no mention of a lease option.

Leases will be announced later this year. Fisker needs cash so will start with sales only.

1 Like

If you think about it, Fisker using all recycled materials to build this car is actually just re-littering. They took a bunch of garbage and are throwing right back on the street. Only this time it moves, so itā€™s harder to pick up.

Kind of Ironic that itā€™s called the Ocean. It used to be our garbage from the streets that would pollute the ocean, now the garbage from the Ocean will pollute the streets.

1 Like

I really hate the base wheels on the Sport - but hate even more that the ā€œcheapestā€ option otherwise is $2900 :flushed:

Everything is way to pricey. I am building out a base model but with the heated seats.