Fisker orders, delivery etc

well crap.

“9. Each First Reservation Payment is refundable subject to a ten percent (10%) processing fee in the event you cancel your reservation at any time prior to entering into the purchase or flexible lease agreement. Each Second Reservation is fully refundable in the event you cancel your reservation at any time prior to entering into the purchase or flexible lease agreement. All refunds will be made within 60 days of receipt of written notice of cancellation, provided the correct payment details are provided to Fisker Group Inc.”

"All $250 reservations made are to have 10% removed from the overall refund upon cancellation. This 10% withheld is the processing fee for your reservation.

Furthermore, pricing for the Fisker Ocean in the US is unchanged; starting prices at $68,999USD for Extreme, $49,999USD for Ultra, and $37,499USD for Sport.

We must decline your request to make an exception at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

One of mine changed to that too - I never changed to the extreme (at least not on purpose!) there were a few times when I think it kept defaulting to the extreme when I would log in.

Yeah I wrote them back about how I didn’t reserve the Extreme model. Figured I’d post the response in case anyone ran into this issue. I think I’m just going to eat the $25 and get out from the Pear while I can. Between these price hikes and this response I’m getting really sketchy vibes from them.

Is updated, Fisker is on the list

Only the 2012 Karma shows up as on the list for me

1 Like

That shows Karma only :rofl: Which is part of different company now :grinning:

I could be wrong, but I don’t believe the Ocean can be added to the list until the homologation, EPA, etc certification is complete? As of right now, it is not an actual vehicle yet.

got a response about my reservation showing the extreme model:

We can see that you currently have a general Fisker Ocean reservation on file, not linked to any specific trim. A general reservation is your place in line for future ordering opportunities.

With the new update of our site, we have auto-assigned a pre-set Saved Configuration to account holders who previously did not save a configuration within their account.

This Saved Configuration only serves as a quick-access build-profile for when you are granted access to ordering in the future. You are more than welcome to press [Edit Configuration] within your My Orders page to make any desired changes to this Saved Configuration on file (such as changing the trim level).

If you choose to maintain your reservation status, we will be issuing you a Fisker Ocean Extreme order invite soon. You are welcome to ignore the Ocean Extreme order invite and wait for your desired Fisker Ocean trim if you prefer to order Ocean Ultra or Sport.

At this time, no extra costs or changes in price have been placed on your Fisker Ocean reservation and we must decline your request for a full refund.

Please let us know if you have further questions that we can assist with.

Sincerely,

The Fisker Team

Interesting. So which trim are you going with?

I personally still cannot open their Configurator on my computer’s browser.

I have their binding order that I placed but since Im never gonna take delivery of the extreme, wondering if I can sell my contract?

likely none of them. pretty sure i’m going to cancel at this point.

Um, does the contract have any language indicating it is assumable or transferable? I’d probably start with that first.

Ocean on there now

2 Likes

After delays, it looks like the first Ocean will be delivered this Friday. I’m crossing my fingers.

1 Like

anyone else get the email about deliveries starting in June?

1 Like

Has anyone here received any delivery confirmation?

European deliveries start end of June. US will be probably mid July. Fisker had some supplier issues, their door card supplier went under, but they’ve sorted that out. That plus some software bugs.