Fisker orders, delivery etc

not fiskers fault - but also not mine. They offered the binding contract to meet the new rules (which have now changed). It sucks for them and us. I’m not sure if I’ll keep or not but definitely a big hit.

1 Like

Fisker is in a tight spot. Without the “binding contract” clause, they’re priced relatively high compared to competitors who lowered prices or who are leveraging rebates via leases.

1 Like

Maybe Fisker will pass-through the $7500 rebate through a lease and allow immediate buyouts.

2 Likes

They emailed me back and said currently the binding contracts cannot be converted to a different model. However, they also said once homologation is done they will know for sure and confirm if the tax credit cannot be used, then they will be considering asking Ultra reservation holders with binding contracts if they want to upgrade to Extreme.

That’s an odd thing to do. If the tax credit isn’t applicable any longer, people aren’t going to want to upgrade and pay for an Extreme. Fisker would probably need to offer a free upgrade or a large discount from an Ultra to the Extreme to keep buyers from backing out.

1 Like

It will be for people who want to upgrade, they won’t give discounts because of a tax credit they can’t control.

Without the tax credit, I figure a lot of reservations will be abandoned. Only way for them to keep the demand will be to do price cuts.

1 Like

New info:

• Ocean Homologation isn’t yet complete, but testing is showing range will be in excess of prior estimates. 360 miles.

• New website and app launching this week

• Fisker is developing a pickup truck, based on the Ocean

New picture of the PEAR

My referral code is: 8YLKR7, make sure you use someones.

1 Like

I’ve asked Henryk on instagram why they don’t cut prices, he started playing dumb, that others increased the prices then they cut it, we didn’t increase bla bla bla :grinning: When they increased and decreased the prices you didn’t even have a production, this is was a dumb answer. Then some trolls started blaming me that they are happy with that tf is wrong :grinning:

Looks like they’ll want another $750 to “lock down the build” this seems like window dressing for their investors to show good numbers vs something that really moves you closer to a build. Hopefully it gets you in line

I wasn’t asked for the 750. Did they ask after you saved config?

hahahah I almost died this morning. I clicked continue with my Trim (cheaper Ultra) and the link doesn’t go anywhere …

However if I click “I’m Interested in Other Trims” it takes me to confirm an Extreme …

It’s a money grab attempt.

Yes after I saved the config. I was able to proceed with my order. And yes the $750 I would guess is nonrefundable.

Is the 750 nonrefundable as well?

Maybe I’ll go in their website and do it. Thanks!

1 Like

same issue . link is “broken”

I guess they don’t want my stripper build :stuck_out_tongue:

Correction: If you redo the configurator and resave your build. It will let you move forward

I got this this morning as well, I want to configure my car however I don’t want to pay the extra money, I want to LEASE the car. Are there any more details with this?? Are you not able to lease the the initial runs of these cars?