Fisker orders, delivery etc

IDK, you’re staying at Vin properties, etc.

Seems like a promo gift instead of an actual value.

This is not a good weekend for my wallet.

4 Likes

Hope you not married bro

1 Like

Whats the story sith the pear? Smaller, cheaper ocean?

You can’t complain when it goes pear shaped.

30k before credit, 22.5k with, idc whats its like just take my money

7 Likes

IDK, I seen your flips, that wallet has a lot left in it :rofl:

2 Likes

Pear is a play off the rumored Apple car, since Foxconn (makes the iPhone) will make it.

Fisker is targetting really high volume, like 1M units / year by 2026 or 2027.

By the way, the Fisker Leases are interesting too, especially in today’s environment.

If you reserve the Ocean then the Pear, is the Pear reservation $250 or 100. Is the $100 only if reserving another Ocean?

The Pear would be $250 as its your first. If you reserve a second Ocean or second Pear, then its $100 (fully refundable, no $25 fee to cancel).

Just max out at 2 of each, like Nic3456 and me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Only second of same model

Fisker reserved… if anyone cares put in referral code SNS3W4 for a water bottle for me haha

4 Likes

I don’t believe any company can build a car for $30k under current inflammatory pressures, esp an electric one

3 Likes

Lets see how many deposits I can put down on a Fisker… I do need a car for myself thu

1 Like

How are you reserving Pear? I can’t seem to find a link to that?

And is the 4xe train still on?

My referral code is: 8YLKR7, make sure you use someones.

3 Likes

4xe numbers took a dump this month so who knows where that will go, lol.

I’m fortunate to be in NJ (there’s something I don’t get to say often) with no sales tax on all EVs.

And I just searched for Fisker Pear reservation and found it.

1 Like

Yes I saw the pear reservation link later. Reserved 2. But yeah, CA is like 10.5% tax. Plus no credit for trade-in. Makes flipping cars almost impossible.

1 Like

I’ll use your referral code for my reservations. Thanks.

Here is my referral code: D28MOU
All the referral code would get you is a baseball cap and a water bottle. Was hoping for something better.

Much appreciated.

Its a lean company. They’re trying to be the Android of the car market, where all the other ev companies (Rivian, Lucid, Tesla) is trying to be the Apple.