Fisker orders, delivery etc

I keep contemplating reserving a fisker. You may have talked me into it. I dont mind lighting $25 on fire.

That must not include how much we all lit on fire on the Fisker Karmas we never bought ($139M)

1 Like

Where would even take Fisker for service?

1 Like

Only $100 to reserve a second oneā€¦tempting

2 Likes

Same here but I canā€™t find specs on their website. Whats the HP? 0-60 times? Charging times? What does rear leg room look like?

This is a great overview. Fisker Ocean REVIEW is this all-new EV SUV better than Tesla, VW, Ford and Hyundai? - YouTube

Sport is FWD, 0-60 is 6.9 seconds
Ultra and Extreme are AWD and start at 49,999 before tax credit and have 540HP, torque vectoring and 0-60 in 3.9 or 3.6 seconds. Car also has digital imaging radar standard which I believe to be the best sensor available for ADAS.

Car will be serviced by Cox automotive in the USA. They will take the car and service it.
Bumper to bumper warranty is 6 years, 60,000 miles. Battery is 10 years, 100,000 miles, 75% degradation. Most are 70%. It uses the newest CATL Kirin batteries which are apparently better than 4680s. Its essentially a Magna car with a CATL battery. Iā€™ve become an investor recently at 1-1.5x 2023 revenue. The platform is proven already with the Arcfox A-T. Fisker has taken that and modified it substantially.

3 Likes

Comparing the lucid to the fisker - it appears the lucid price is fixed but the fisker isnā€™t?

Both Lucid and Fisker will be raising prices.
Lucid will do so to new reservation holders after the end of the month. Existing reservation holders will need to confirm their order within 30 days of being invited to order. Price of the pure goes up by $10,000.

Fisker has indicated that they wonā€™t raise prices until theyā€™ve made 40,000 Oceans, or in 2024. they have 45,000 reservations now, so youā€™d need to reserve soon to lock in pricing, assuming some people donā€™t follow through.

1 Like

Iā€™d say the even better financial bet would be to reserve the Fisker Pear. Iā€™ve reserved 2.

If you do make a reservation, please use my referral code: 8YLKR7
I might be able to get a t shirt :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds ballsy. Reserve one but you donā€™t know what the msrp would be

For the Pear, it starts at $29999, $22,500 after tax credit. It will be on the Foxtron Model C Platform and built in Ohio at the Lordstown factory Foxconn just acquired.

1 Like

lordstown? well that significantly dampened my excitement. read up on what a scam lordstown was.

If you look closely at the current state, Lordstown and Foxconn need to come to an agreement in the next week or so, or Lordstown gives up everything to Foxconn. I believe Lordstown will go bankrupt, as it makes no sense for Foxconn to finalize the deal. Foxconn would take the factory, and any Lordstown IP (only the hub motors I think).

Foxconn, which will build the PEAR, basically gets a factory on the cheap out of the deal, instead of having to spend billions on a new factory, like Lucid did.

If all goes as planned Iā€™d like to keep a Pear for my daughter and an Ocean for me and flip the others to help pay for the first two

1 Like

So did tesla, getting that GM/Toyota plant and Rivian uses a former Mitsu plant.

F it, deposit is down. Letā€™s see.

3 Likes

This thread is wierd. Started with Lucid. Ended with everyone ordering Fiskers

Someone should also consider vinfast

2 Likes

I ran the numbers on Vinfast, not a good deal. But they do give you a free vacation in Vietnam if you are an early reservation holder, which is quite interesting.

1 Like

Can I cancel the order after the vacation? Iā€™ve been to Vietnam enough times thanks to work

2 Likes

Please share what you reserved!

Just checked, weā€™re too late anyway. https://vinpearl.com/en/vinfast-offers-privilege-benefit-for-vinfirst-pioneer-0