Fisker orders, delivery etc

That or it’s a loss leader.

I have confidence as Magna did all the engineering and manufacturing. Fisker is only doing design, product management, sales, and marketing. The Ocean is really a Magna car. The Pear is a Foxtron Model C.

Also, Magna took a 6% stake in Fisker, so they definitely believe in them.

Where did you read that prices are locked? When I go to the order page, it clearly states prices are subject to change.

I dont think anyone said the price locked. Rather, fisker has an intro price, whatever it may be, planned for the first 40k units. Youre trying to get in line to be in the first 40k units.

This is all interesting. Is the Pear model the same situation where they are honoring pricing for the first 40,000 produced. Seems interesting and I think I’m in. Just tie up a little cash on deposits and see what the situation looks like in the future. The Lucid is more tempting to me, the prices are guaranteed to go up and seems like the vehicles will be delivered before Fisker. I think I’m in for a air pure.

Read the quote. Poster said “lock in pricing.”

Well, ok, someone said lock in, but the discussion has been more about the planned price increase.

Henrik said it on the Fisker earnings call May 4, 2022.

I gotta only trust what is on the page when I signed up. So pricing not locked. I’ll hope for your scenario but I know it is not guaranteed.

Here are the details.

From the press release: * On March 31st, Fisker announced that reservations had exceeded 40,000 for the Fisker Ocean SUV. Fisker does not expect to raise prices because of inflationary or commodity-cost pressures through 2023, but cannot guarantee pricing will remain static for vehicle orders received after the 40,000-reservation number or vehicles produced from 2024 onwards. Throughout 2023, Fisker will prioritize and manufacture all Fisker Ocean One and Extreme orders, with any additional capacity being then allocated to Fisker Ocean Ultra and Sport."

Earnings call:
Listen to 49:30 - 52:20 for the question on pricing

Any way to determine roughly what number in line I am? Reservation IDs are like airline ticket confirmations

You’re roughly 46,000 in line. I bet the chances 6000 people will cancel their orders in the next year are pretty good, or you can get the Ultra trim for $49,999 and be safe.

Reserved 4. Absolute worst case is company goes under and I lose $700. Losing $700 is a good day in the stock market lately lol. Even if I cancel my reservation I’d be out $70. Well worth it to have the option of getting one of these and keeping it or flipping it. Even in normal times, which I don’t forsee coming back anytime soon, the latest and greatest could always be flipped for a profit.

1 Like

Actually, you’l be out of $50. Second reservations are completely refundable.

1 Like

Even better!

Joining in on the fun!

Referral code: S3NSEF

1 Like

In on a Pear…Bosc D’anjou or Bartlett…looks like Asian to me so far. Slickdeals comes to mind…pull trigger first, then ask ‘what did I just buy?’.

5 Likes

I just ordered and used your code.

If anyone wants to use another (my code), the referral code is WOK7J0.

Thanks!

1 Like

Just ordered mine and used the referral code.
If anyone is ordering one this is my referral code M3YAE9. Let the wait time begin!

1 Like

I am in. I used a random code from someone above. If anyone wants to use mine, it is MOB1YK. Thanks!

2 Likes