[First time leasehackr] Best car for $400/month or less! Possible to get any of these for that price?

I’ve been following leasehackr for a long time and am finally making my first post, so apologies in advance if this isn’t the right way to go about this.

I am looking to get the best possible car that I can for $400/month or less with little to no money down. I’ve put together a list of top cars that I’m interested in. I realize that most of these lease pretty terribly and won’t come anywhere near $400/month, but I’ve seen some deals for others (specifically, the 440i GC) that are within my range. Other than the BMW, is it possible to get any of these for under $400/month? I’m in no rush to get another car, but I’m also ready to jump immediately if the deal is right.

I qualify for Mercedes loyalty, Conquest for others, have 780+ credit, and am OK with maxing out MSDs. Looking for a 24 or 36 month lease with 10k per year. I’m located in FL but don’t mind flying somewhere for a great deal.

Genesis G80 3.3T
Genesis G70 3.3T
Kia Stinger GT1
BMW 440i Gran Coupe
Audi S5
Audi S4
Audi A6
Mercedes C 43 Sedan

Thanks!

the 440i is the only one that will come close and hopefully you have loyalty. otherwise no way

Audi S models you will be 700+

2 Likes

Nope. You’re at least $150/mo or so away on most of these. You’re looking at the performance variants of most of these cars, so no shot. Now instead of a C43 or S4 and you opted for a C300 or A4, then you might be in business.

Even the BMW isn’t a given at $400 unless you can somehow find some 2019s still on the lots. Otherwise that ship has sailed.

1 Like

But you’ve only done a total of 39 minutes of reading. 5 minutes spent searching for each vehicle on your list would give you the obvious answer that none of them are close to your target. Your expectations are completely unrealistic.

14 Likes

no shame in saving the money and making the decision in a better position with more money saved… if you have to reach for a bigger payment than what you’re comfortable with to get the exact car you want the experience won’t be as enjoyable. Money in the bank should get you 80% of the feeling of that extra 100 hp. Consider a Jetta GLI or a Infiniti Q50!! Both leasing well right now.

I nearly choked when I saw the C43. I guess that, at least, he didn’t ask for a C63, or umm, yeah…

7 Likes

Define “little”

:bat:

1 Like

13" wheels!

1 Like

Realistically $400 a month with nothing due at sign besides MSD, you will be looking at base C300, A3, A4, 430i (maybe a 440i loaner but depends on how lucky you are).

1 Like

I’ve been a “lurker” here for almost two years now, and just finally created an account a couple months ago that I’m never logged in to. Those numbers are a drastic misrepresentation.

I have a 48k MSRP Q50 3.0T Sport that I’ve been driving for the past 3 years. I love the car, but the 2020 is essentially unchanged from what I’ve been driving for the past 3 years. I paid 0$ at signing with a $350 monthly payment, so I was hoping to be able to pay $50 more per month and get something with a slightly higher MSRP.

Like I said - I understand that most of these cars lease terribly. I guess I just figured that if I can get a 60k 440i GC for under $400/month, maybe it wouldn’t be that farfetched to get a 55k C43 for the same price. Apparantly not.

1 Like

Not counting taxes, fees, etc, I’m not looking to put more than $1k down as cap cost reduction.

Yeah, I definitely have no problem with loaners. And I don’t mind putting down taxes, fees, etc at signing; I just meant I don’t want to spend more than ~$1k down as a cap cost reduction.

Giulia base can be had.

So you’ve been lurking for so long but yet you are estimating lease monthly payments based solely on the MSRP of cars?

10 Likes

This was made nearly a year ago for posts like this, or if you’ve been here for 2 years then you should be familiar with the great brokers here! They really do great work I’d suggest reaching out to them, a lot are able to ship cars out of state assuming you’re in FL.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

How about a $61k E300 for $336+tax, $0 drive offs :crazy_face:

2 Likes

X3 is going to be a stretch, even on a loaner.