First Sightings (for me)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What were they thinking when that creation became a reality!!!

1 Like

The history of the Aztek and how it was developed is actually quite interesting. It was the very definition of brainwashed narrow minded narcissistic GM group think. It was definitely ahead of its time and had several innovative features.

Here’s a short Lutz story about it;

3 Likes

Would a Kia dealer debadge a 900 or Stinger?

Btw I’ve seen the same number (1) of G70’s in the wild.

4 Likes

That thing looks MEAN. I dig it!

Still cant believe lambo makes an SUV

Got my first look at the G70 this morning at the multi brand mega dealer where I have my wife’s car serviced. They were all waiting for their PDI but they had a 3.3 Sport, AWD, white over black. ~$52K sticker. It looks pretty good IMO and based on the equipment level I would say it’s fully loaded. Proportion wise it’s on par with the A4/330i and more rounded than my TLX (which looks chunky/edgy from most angles).

1 Like

Yeah, Ursus is really beautiful and mean looking lol

1 Like

Doesn’t Mitsubishi only do rental cars? Or get me dones? :rofl:

2 Likes

They also do throwaway metal for folks with bad credit. Kinda like most FCA peasant-mobiles.

3 Likes

Oh that’s what a “get me done” is, someone with credit so terrible that they’ll literally take any car, at any apr as long as you can get the deal done.

Lol, aka the Dodge Journey

4 Likes

Yep!! Stripper Outlander or Journey at $400/mo with SF 21% APR!

For an ex rental with 40k on it, uh the bank says you need to buy this warranty too folks, it’s just to protect you(:speedboat: payment for f&I :snake:)

3 Likes

Around my neck of the woods the throwaway metal for poor credit people are Nissans.

1 Like

Hope @dmitry doesn’t see that :rofl:

3 Likes

Just be careful: the Type R is a Decepticon.

1 Like

I was always told that one of the first rules of the car bidness is: there is a butt for every seat, even if it’s a “get me done”.

1 Like

The type R looks terrible in person, reminds me of what the sti use to look like, all this extra crap hanging off it for no reason

2 Likes

Who doesn’t want a decorative park bench weighing down their tiny trunk?

The designers of the Type R definitely had a “more cowbell” approach to plastic trim pieces. I can’t imagine trying to put one back together after its 17 year own driver wrapped it around a tree.

1 Like

I love it. That car is ridiculous and should look ridiculous.