First Sightings (for me)

They need a sleeper version, a couple grand less and just looks like an Si

2 Likes

Accord Sport 2.0T. But with CTR turbo and Si LSD. You’d be in it for quite a bit less than you’d be able to buy a CTR for. Why can’t they just do this from the factory :angry:

1 Like

Yeah but what if you don’t want the giant boat accord, civic is a nice size

There’s something about that 183"ish size, it’s the perfect combo of size, not too big and not too small. As long as you don’t have some 6 plus footers sitting in the back

2 Likes

Saw an Audi etron the other day. Not exactly the most exciting vehicle, but exceedingly handsome and classy w/o being totally bland. And I think better-looking than either the Q5/7.

1 Like

Its only 10” longer

(That’s not what she said )

4 Likes

I don’t know what it is but I’ve had 3 cars that size(183"ish) and it’s perfect for me, 2004 9-3, 2016 Jetta and 2018 320i

1 Like

Those too but if you’re in a Journey/Outlander or god forbid a Mirage: Everyone knows why you’re in it.

Nissan still retain some level of plausible deniability.

Honest to god, I wouldn’t drive a Honda to a cock fight.

Its aggressive looking, the Carbon Fiber hood is almost unnecessary

I liked the red one I saw at the auto show a bit more

I saw a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross yesterday. In real life, it’s got to be one of ugliest cars out there.

1 Like

Not only is it fugly, as someone pointed out earlier, it’s a shame they sullied the name of a once popular affordable sports coupe.

2 Likes

If you thought that was bad, wait til they start whoring out the EVO name

I wouldn’t hold my breath, but

I saw a new Chevy Blazer for the first time today in the cherry red with black trim “sport” line and I have to say, it definitely made me do a double take. It was definitely grabbing people’s attention, I was one of several who took notice.

1 Like

I saw two Altimas on the freeway yesterday.

They’re certainly growing in size. Until I saw the badge on the second one I assumed they were Maximas.

I just saw the first Kia Stinger while I was driving home from the grocery store.

All I can say to the people who are drooling over these is, “ell oh ell.”

I actually saw one of the AWD ones the other day! I’d take 90% of other AWD sedans over that!

Overgrown Optima, lol

Saw my first Kia Telluride on the freeway today.

Pro tip: You can grate cheese with the grille.

3 Likes

A Telluride and an X7 have a baby:

10 Likes