First Sightings (for me)

Ahh okay. I think I have seen it before, but it probably popped because of what @Bjam said the other day. You’re brave for living here. I hate Hoboken! So glad I only come in to the office 3 days a week.

I saw an ugly green with beige"d out interior alpina B6 cant say I’ve ever seen such extensive use of chrome in all the wrong. Ways

Them be fighting words. In my opinion, Alpina Green Metallic is an amazing color!

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve seen this person driving before, but now I saw it up close!

Hey, hey, custom painted i8!

1 Like

Disabled person, must be color blind

11 Likes

They definitely have a screw loose.

7 Likes

Mary Kay, probably. They used to drive pink cars.

1 Like

The license plate cmon!

It’s gotta be a wrap…

In any case: poor i8. They can transfer it to me with an incentive and I’ll make sure it doesn’t suffer anymore!

3 Likes

I saw a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross on the freeway today. It’s a shame they had to sully the name of a great entry level sporty car with that crossover junk.

Saw an X7 on my run today. Wow is it just awful looking. Like just so bad…

1 Like

I’m starting to see at least one a day, if not more. It’s like a giant grille driving toward you when you’re going in the opposite direction.

I’m sure it’s owned and the person way overpaid.

I hated the current (2nd) generation XC90’s grill and front when it first came out. Now I have one.

1 Like

I saw an Opel…I think it was a Corsa driving around in Boston last night. I was too confused to take a picture in time before it turned the corner.

Not a first sighting, but a friend of mine and I have an ongoing competition to see who can report more Aztek sightings in a month.

For July I’m up 1-0.

2 Likes

welp I was going to go to kerbeck to see the C8 corvette in person but there is only going to be 1 car and thousands of people. not driving in beach traffic for this

I used to call it the “Ugly-tek.”

The banana yellow ones are extra special.

1 Like

From my May archive. :laughing:

1 Like