🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

Everything is waitlisted until they deplete the $8 million reserved lower-income folks for FY 2016-2017. Once that happens, you’ll no longer be waitlisted and the rebates will draw from the $140 million approved last month.

Folks who apply now should be fine… you just have to wait awhile.

4 Likes

Whoa! I did not know that @michael, thanks for the info! Do you have any reference I can lookup and provide to my friends and co-workers that are interested in this rebate?

Thanks again!

Oh duh, I see it was my own reference that was updated (I missed the update). Thanks again!

So if you happen to be under the income limit living in San Joaquin then I guess you should be getting paid to have a Bolt LT.

If they stack it’s:

• CA rebate of 2,500
    -PG&E 500
    -Costco 700
    -Low income 2,000
  • San Joaquin 3,000

end up getting paid $630

Or you should just transfer your lease to me.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the offer from Dublin Chevy

12k/36 - 292$ monthly 0$ down. LT model. Walked away without deal. What do you guys think?

When I was discussing monthly before one-pay my monthly offer was at 276 including 7.75% tax for 36/15k. I’d say you could do better.

$257 in socal with 9.5% tax and $0 drive off

Fremont Chevrolet Bolt LT with DC fast charger, 12K/year 36 months zero signing, my deal is $280/month local tax (9.25) included

12k/36 months?? Please let me know

yes, 12k/36 LT model

Hi Henry - do you remember the sales mgr you worked with to get this deal? Would you happen to have a paper copy of your deal you could share? Any help is greatly appreciated!

any prior lease? please let me know

Yes current lease required for $500 rebate. Price would be $15 higher without. I’ve heard the deal is on hold now too much demand.

not sure, really there is lot of demand, but everyone i called are saying same. :smile:

See if they change their story on the last day of the month. They may need your deal to make their volume threshold.

I picked up an orange LT 10k for under $6k with GM employee pricing last night

No $700 Costco cash card though

Svsfan:

Would you like to spell out in detail the exact Cap Cost price for your lease, MF, and the rebates that were available to you.

That’s a great deal on any compact car, let alone a BOLT. I think BOLT will rocket to the top of the charts this month.

Not a good deal. With one-pay I’m effectively paying $260/mo incl 7.75% tax for a loaded Premier (43510 MSRP) at 12k/36. If I didn’t do 1-pay and wanted true $0 drive-off (not just $0 down, everything including reg/license fees rolled into the lease) it would have been $314/mo. LT’s should be much cheaper.