🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I was able to lease the attached deal. Please see pic for specific numbers. Posting my deal in the hopes of it possibly helping someone else. Also curious what you all think.

2017 Chevy Bolt LT w/ Fast Charging (apparently they all come with this). On a 36mo/12k lease, Dublin Chevrolet came back at $277/mo (pictured). I knew what @ChevyPhil was offering so I kept that in my back pocket for negotiations. I’ve leased from this dealership several times before and used the “loyalty card” to get the total monthly down to $270. I said I could lease from Phil at that price and that they weren’t doing me any favors by coming back to them. Not sure what they added to the deal to lower the monthly by $7.

I did $0 down $0 drive off making the total lease cost $270*35 = $9,450. This is when I inquired about a one-pay lease (never done one before). They said there would be a $400-$700 difference, but I asked to run it anyway. The total lease cost went down to $8,070.80! That was a massive amount of savings in my opinion. This included GAP insurance, so it seemed like a no brainer.

Total lease cost via one-pay: $8,070.80
CA Rebate: -$2500
PG&E: -$500
Costco gift card which can be exchanged for cash: -$700

Total lease cost: $8,070.80 - $3700 = $4,370.80

IMG_7495

11 Likes

121 month for a 38K car. Awful deal.

3 Likes

I can no longer be happy for these Californians and the ridiculous deals they get!

Congrats Ntety!

Can you take a screenshot of your new lease payment structure?

I have never done a one-pay lease and I being told that it wont make big difference!!

I know it should take the money factor from .00078 to .00005

Thanks! Absolutely. Let me find that.

Hi. My first post. Lots of great info here, folks.

Ntety: anyone you might suggest reaching out to at Dublin Chevy?

I’m kicking around a Bolt as well.

Tom

“Sam G” is one of the managers. He was by far the most helpful.

On the Costco deals: does one need to actually sign-up in advance, or can you do it in parallel with orchestrating a deal?

Thanks

I believe you need to signup in advance. The dealership takes your Costco GM Authorization Number at the time of signing.

FullSizeRender

1 Like

It shows $1,430.30 Drive Off but I only paid the $8,070.80.

Thanks NTety!
I see that you paid 8.25% taxes but the first screenshot from Dublin was 9.25%? Do you know if this is dependent on your address or the dealership address?

Thanks!

Nicely done! Hoping the PREM leases come down a bit soon. How do you like the car? Are you okay with the seats?

This deal is not @vhooloo approved because it is still over $99/month. LOL

Somehow they gave you an extra $300 off. Using the figures in the deal sheet and 8.25% tax rate, the calculator shows a one-pay lease of $8373.

Did you qualify for competitive lease or lease loyalty? If so, was that figured in?

So if you don’t have a costco membership you lose the $700 cash card. what else do you lose? what would this deal look like for a non-costco member

Good catch. I noticed that as well. It’s neither, actually. I am 9.25% and the dealership is actually 9.5%. They must be using a corporate tax rate on one-pays? I’m not sure. A lot of things changed once I decided to go that route.

Well, I just leased it yesterday, but so far it’s grown on me a lot from my pre-lease impressions. It’s actually a really intelligent car. I’ve driven 20 miles around town and never touched the brake pedal once thanks to regen braking while driving in “L”. The seating position is a little high and feels like you’re driving a mini-van, which is a little weird. Other than that, so far so good.

1 Like

Just minus the $700 cash card. Costco pricing was higher than the negotiated sales price. Costco pricing just says that it has to be $x price or lower, and if you did a good job negotiating, it should always be lower.

1 Like

I would imagine lease loyalty, although they didn’t go through all of the specifics with me (currently leasing a Volt through them). My tactics we to just get to the target monthly ($270) with $0 down and $0 drive off, and then switch to a one-pay.