šŸ”„ šŸ”„ 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal šŸ”„ šŸ”„

Thanks to @alexh, I just got my white Bolt LT w/ DC + 2packages for ~$10K, 15K/36 lease, costco member/no current lease.
They sell xs wear package for $695. Non-negotiable. So I turned down. I donā€™t know if I should get it or not.

2 Likes

Does Discourse provide a wiki function? Or is there some way we could display everyoneā€™s deal, for those that want to share of course, at the top of the thread? Even a Google Docs spreadsheet would be pretty helpful.

If you are close to FH Dailey, you can get $285/month with $0 out the door. This is for 12k miles Bolt LT w/ both packages. Hit up alexh or myself for contact info.

1 Like

How much is ā€œUnused Base Scheduled Paymentā€?

We even have a Texas dealer here confirm one pay leases that were flooded out received their unused portion of the single pay lease back from GM Financial.

Dealer hears ā€œone payā€ and they automatically assume you mean big down payment.

1 Like

Hi Mahdi,

I am interested in leasing a bolt lt . How can I get the contact info for FH Dailey ?
Thanks

one option. create a new thread. title it ā€œpost your recent completed bolt leases onlyā€.
no comments, no discussion, no questions.
i will be happy to post my deal there.

easyā€¦maybeā€¦

in a one pay lease, the only things you donā€™t get back are if your prorated the taxes and fees into the lease itself. but the monthly payments youā€™d get back for the unused portion.

Hi, Iā€™d like your contact info, Bolt EV, both packages, 10K, 36mo.
Thanks!

I donā€™t know why people keep parroting this but itā€™s not true. Thereā€™s still gap insurance included and it covers one-pay. Read the GM financial lease.

It appears that the dealers were all BSā€™ing me. Through the amount that you get back would be the base price that you negotiated. You still stand to lose some money if you one pay vs $0 down, though itā€™s probably the same amount as you would save if you one pay.

Does anyone know any good Chevy dealers in the SoCal area (I live in OC) that is willing to lease out a 2017 Chevy Bolt LT with $0 down and a nice monthly payment?

Iā€™m only looking for an LT model with fast charging, but of course, if other packages are included at a reasonable price, Iā€™d consider it too. I donā€™t really care what the color is.

I donā€™t know, maybe @chevysalesgirl? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

just got an LT w/ packages in. woot.

@chevysalesgirl do you have any Cruze Hatchbacks in?

Costco Member, 10-12k, 24 months, 0$ down, can pay all at once

i donā€™t want to hijack this thread since iā€™m socal.

you can view all my stuff here and here:

Checking in with my final deal from Rydell:

Gray LT + DC fast charging & both packages (MSRP 39295)

One-pay 9499, 36mo, 10k/yr, no previous lease
After Costco, CVRP, and 335 from GM Card rewards = 5964 not bad! :slight_smile:

Front-of-house transaction was no-haggle and smooth as silk (as always)
Finance department tried to pull some s*** (as always) ā€“ they pretended they didnā€™t know that one-pay lowers the Money Factorā€“if I hadnā€™t seen that on the printout, i would have lost $1,500

Rydell didnā€™t have the best pricing when I got a quote early October. They were about $1400 higher than from the dealer I got from.

Yeah, their no-haggle policy is a double-edged sword. Sometimes they have good newspaper specials, but generally their prices are consistently ā€˜very goodā€™ and almost never get into the ā€˜bestā€™ category

Capitol Chevrolet quoted me 8619 for 36mo/10k for a base model on Saturday, but was told today that all dealers in the area (Bay Area) are pulling back on lease incentives. Was able to get a lease price similar to the original quote, but was told that leases going forward would be at Costco pricing (~MSRP). YMMV.