🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

Be aware for those doing One Pay. GAP insurance doesn’t do much for you. You lose everything you paid.

me too

bjt i am sure they probably had to…

are u speaking from experience ?
how are you coming to this conclusion?

I talked to 3 dealerships. All said the same thing. GAP insurance pays the remainder you owe. If you do one pay, you don’t get the money back because you don’t OWE that money.

do ur own research.

don believe salesman at dealerships

1 Like

Need advice from lease experts here.

I have an existing electric car with the lease expiring by end of Dec. I will be returning it by 15th of Dec, 10 days early as I am traveling between 17th dec to 9th Jan. Ideally, I want to have bolt in hand as soon as I return from traveling as that way I do not pay a monthly lease before 9th Jan.

When should I buy Bolt, now or on 15th Dec or after 10th Jan? Any recommendation on the timeline? This question is given demand is high, federal rebate in jeopardy next year etc.

Also is it possible to book the bolt in advance but have delivery and lease start at later date?

This has been covered time and time again on this forum, and every time it’s the same conclusion–you get a reimbursement from GM

From the last thread:

“However, I see a clause in the lease agreement (GM) that says “You will receive a credit for the Unused Base Scheduled Payment”” which is pro-rated (one-pay amount divided by months remaining)

1 Like

+1. GMFinance make money on the MF, so they probably told their dealerships to steer people away from 1-Pay.

1 Like

in fact some dealerships wont even allow it.

u dont need advice from experts.
u have all the facts u need.
in fact u even know the answer.

also, while no once can predict future, it has been rumored and confirmed that lease support will end in November.

see here

I didn’t get any feedback but look up about 5-10 post
Dale from momentum and Derek from Capitol seems to be getting good deals

u have everything u need.

best to call dealership and ask for the salesperson. exchange info. that way.

not good idea to post someones cell or work number here

@doborder I’m also in the market for a Bolt. Can u tell me what type of deals u got so far from dealers

What’s lease support?

Pretty much what everyone else is getting around here 8000-9000 one pay

I can’t do one-pay unfortunately. Do you know know what is the $0 down payment? I’m trying to get a bolt like asap

@zavigoyavi Read this thread and search the forums. All the info is already available for you.

The problem is no body is willing to do those deal. Or maybe I’m just calling the wrong dealers. Could you refer me to someone that actually does good deals?

Hi Lindsey,

What deal are you doing right now on the Bolt EV LT? I just need dc fast charge and I am a costco member. and I’d also need 12k miles per year. Let me know please, I’m trying to get the Bolt asap