🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

6k for a BOLT? Woz and Bro1999 are going to be mad. They paid MSRP FOR THEIR Bolt in January :slight_smile:
In 3 years, when these Bolt lease deals get returned. they will be selling for 8k …

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see that day :joy:

1 Like

It seems true. The price went up a lot!! I just got an ad from Momentum Chevy. Maybe Chevy has cleaned up most of 2017 model? Hopefully one-pay remains similar quote.

Those official ads are always high priced. Deals mentioned by you and other folks were never publicly listed on their website. A few days back Momentum showed 10 to 20 Blots in inventory, but today it is showing 157 (of course many are in transit). Same thing I saw with Fremont and Dublin dealers.

Wondering when 2018 model is showing up. Any idea? I am sure dealers and GM want to sell all 2017 models by year-end.

I see. Thanks for the info. Somehow a friend checked with them last couple days and told no Bolt’s available, and no deposit/holding either. Probably the dealer will get more for Thanksgiving. Happy shopping, leasehackers!

My local dealer said that the '18s are already on a truck!

I actually got $1k off MSRP while other dealers were trying to charge 4-5k OVER MSRP.
Since I plan to own my Bolt for the long haul, I don’t really care about resale. I mean who buys a car as an investment anyways? Maybe deluded Tesla owners. Lol

So Norcal deals still exist. Unfortunately, there is a short supply right now. I wokeup early and drove down to San Jose. Momentum didn’t have them this am but the truck was unloading more as I drove across town and got a deal done with Capitol. I also called FH Dailey and they had some in stock. They are not as willing to do the deal due to short supply, but in a few weeks, inventory will be back up so I would think December would be a good time. But incentives may be going away but I some how doubt that… With so many '17 coming in still and the '18 are on their way… you do the math. IMHO, december deals will be awesome!!!

On to my deal
LT with DC fast Charger, Comfort package
15K per year
Costco member
Previous lease
$9002 onepay

Awesome deal.
Did you also have the driver confidence package?

comfort and confidence? can you tell the name of the salesman?

Just comfort package. The sales guy specifically asked me not to advertise this on blog sites lol. But I think if you go in and work with anyone at the dealership, I think you can work this deal. I saw various people when I was there today, black Friday, that scored similar deal. I was a capitol chevy

1 Like

ty! FH Dailey quoted me almost 11K for LT 36mo/12K, DCFC, both packages, one pay. I would have loved getting it from them, even if they are far away from where I am, Sunnyvale, but that was far too much.

just picked up a Bolt LT (12K/3Y) for $8200 one-pay in Maryland (with Driver Confidence, Comfort package, paint color upgrade). In MD we have to pay tax on the full amount of the car pricce so I think I got a great deal. Combine with $3000 rebate from MD state and $700 Costco cash card = effective rate of $133/month.

1 Like

That is an awesome price! Does the car have DCFC as well?

That’s a great deal if it includes full taxes. Bro1999 got his bolt for a lot more in January. Its good to see non CA bolt deals.

it includes DCFC, but in MD its not worth a lot because there are very few compatible chargers. MSRP on the car was 39 and selling price was around ~$33k or so. The rest of the numbers were standard - existing GM lease.

includes full taxes… on top of everything they allowed me to pay with credit card.so i got 2% cashback on $8k.

That is an incredible deal if it included 6% taxes on the sales price. That’s nearly $2k in taxes right?

sales price of 32305 (which includes 500 lease loyalty). sales tax was $2147. $4350 of other rebates.

i actually bought 2 of them (1 for 15k miles with similar numbers).

I was trying to see if Carlsbad had any left and they’re sold out at the moment. Anyone else in San Diego get a similar deal? I know a few people that would like to get a Bolt.