šŸ”„ šŸ”„ 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal šŸ”„ šŸ”„

I agree, after being given the runaround by multiple dealers and salespeople I know where my business is going. I have 4 dealers within 10 miles of my home but Iā€™ll be driving from San Diego to Buena Park.

1 Like

Sending a quick note in the interest of time (as its the last day for costco rebate) - I just leased a fully loaded (dcfc, info, confidence2) Bolt Premier for 1-pay lease of 13k with Paul from Chevrolet today in case anyoneā€™s interested. Iā€™ll post more details later

1 Like

Give Lori Rios a call or text @ Quality in Escondido. Did a one-pay with her in Nov. but guess pricing has changed.

Thanks for helping out. Just emailed you.

it happens all the time. Some people just submit a general inquiry and it goes to my dealership so itā€™s not their fault. I try to help out when that happens. but other times people genuinely think they might get a better deal through the regular process, and they think if not then they can still work with me. Or someone lied to them so my upfront pricing seemed high, so they want to check with other sales reps. its never end well for them. Theyā€™re shocked when I tell them I canā€™t help them if someone on my team has them logged as a customer.

Also sometimes itā€™s my fault, I get a lot of inquires so if someone is asking for something thatā€™s not close to possible I donā€™t always save them in the computer system right away. I donā€™t want to have too many people to sort through or no one will get the info they need.

I tell them whatā€™s possible and they missed what ever old deal they saw and they usually move on to see if they can find it elsewhere. Then they call everywhere and find out I was right. Then they come on here and say they canā€™t find what ever I told them wasnā€™t possible and everyone else tells them the same thing.

Then they reach back out to me only time find out one of my colleagues they spoke too logged them in the system. So I guess itā€™s my fault for not logging everyone in sometimes. But most of the time they just didnā€™t like the truth I told them.

Thatā€™s why best buy or target doesnā€™t show you last months prices lol. But LH is forever.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text first)
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Canā€™t someone then bring their spouse in to work with you?

Lol true! thatā€™s playing dirty though, I really like my team and theyā€™d never take a customer from me on purpose. I try to help people get a good deal anyway, but everyone here knows managers let me go with a little more discount because I move high volume and bring in customers without dealer advertising costs.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text first)
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Isnā€™t the residual still supposed to be 61/60/58% for 10/12/15k miles?

Rydellā€™s quoting me 57% on the 15k lease of a 2017 LT

ā€œHonestā€ mistake, or shenanigans?

Premiers are 1% less

Weird, because this is an LT

Shenanigans. In 2015 I was gonna buy a Chevy spark and the residual was wrong by 1%. Because of that, I took a day to think it over and found a much better deal elsewhere.

1 Like

wow that was a lot of responses looks like it will be today only, hurry in!

What deal did I miss?

2 Likes

noneā€¦just all hype now trying to drum up business

2 Likes

Hi Phil,
Can you share some numbers for the deals that you closed? It will be nice to know what we missed so that we are alert the next time you post something.

I was wonderingā€¦ Chevy forced you to get the cars w/o DCFC or some clueless manager thought it was a good idea? :smiley:

1 Like

at the end of the dayā€¦
5200 isnā€™t 3100.
1.87% isnā€™t 2.23%.

next time someone asks me to make my lease deal match the october one, iā€™m going to tell them to turn a dollar bill into a quarter. magicā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ask Best buy for the black friday price on a TV and see what they sayā€¦ lol.

If you have a current lease and supplier code you can get a extra discount.

Phil Gileno
415-596-5252 (email unless you need immediate response)
San Jose
PhilGileno@gmail.com