🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

I am assuming the dealer discount of $6K remained the same irrespective of mileage being signed up for?

Best dealer discount I can find now is $4K and about $3.5K in the manufacture rebates. I don’t qualify for $500 discount offered for existing lease holders.

I had a question on destination charge of $695. Is it rolled into the lease? I see no reason for it to be included in the lease and pay interest on it. I am better off cutting a separate check for the destination charge.

I had a good deal on i3 and pulled the trigger. Then BMW added $2000 holiday incentive along with stop shipment/recall. That is on top of $7500 rebate (BMW passes on the full Federal credit as a rebate) and any discounts offered (usually about $4000)

The Bolt with its range and features compared to i3 is still a better deal in all respects. i3 starts at atleast $10-$12K more in the MSRP.

There will be refresh to i3 with longer range next year but those cars are unlikely to roll out till late next year.

Volt LT one pay $10,700

• $2,700 (cvrp, costco, pg&e rebates)
    total cost $8,000 ($222 true monthly 36/mo)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I believe you have a typo. The money factor is .00088 and not .00188. The Watsonville Chevy did quote me .00088, 10 days back. That is the same money factor that everyone else is quoting. What did Tracy quote you for MF?

Depending on the income, CVRP rebate varies. As does the Costco rebates depending on membership tier and utility rebate depending on who is the provider. Also assuming $2500 CVRP + $700 (or $300) Costco and $500 PGE the total would be $3700 (or $3300). I believe $2700 is a typo :slight_smile: the ‘true’ cost you quoted would be $7K and not $8K

To keep everything apples to apples it is better to compare the per month lease cost before above rebates. True cost will differ from one person to the next.

The $6k discount was in October socal region.

The interest is quite low especially for one pay so just roll everything in.

My sister got premier no packages 10k for around $7200 one pay with 7.75% SD sales tax late October. No existing lease. Was employee pricing so didn’t qualify for $700 Costco cash card.

Cvrp is only $1500 for volt so with Costco and pge it’s $2700.

1 Like

well $2,500 is for only for EV;s and $1,500 is for Plug-in hybrid’s. I use the $700 as an example as well as the standard $1,500 cvrp. I do have it broken down in my post and I make sure to explain to customers before they come in.
Did “ev-Newbie” just try to correct “Chevy Phil”? lol. The names say it all. I’m just joking and happy to help of course. If anyone ever sees a discrepancy in something I post let me know, i’m human and work long hours so I make mistakes (but not this time) lol.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I assumed the thread was bolt but chevy-phil did really try to sneak in a volt :slight_smile:

Just kidding. Keep up good work.

yea, have to read it closely, chevy didn’t help me by making the car names rhyme smh lol. But yea right now for this month a Volt is cheaper so that’s why I posted it. Some people need a car this month due to leases ending or other situations and can’t wait for bolt prices to go back down.

Volt LT one pay $10,700

$2,700 (cvrp, costco, pg&e rebates)
total cost $8,000 ($222 true monthly 36/mo)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Any idea what is going to happen with bolt prices or is it unpredictable?

i’m assuming they’ll come back down a bit when we get more in stock.

Especially when the 2018 model is out.

Has anyone been able to negotiate away the disposition fee of $395? Other threads seem to say this is a GMF required fee with no dealership control.

Not really sure if my calculations are right? Are deals close to the OP (Net <$4500, pic below) available anymore?

The quote I got from Phil is more like ~$9200 Net (Bolt LT 36/12K). Am I doing something wrong or have the prices gone up?

suresh, is this quote of 9200 one time for bolt recent?

No it’s not One Pay but Net assuming $3700 down, $256 per month which is recent. Even if One Pay brings down the cost by ~$1000, there is a huge difference from the OP. Have the prices gone up?

Thanks

Ah you were quoting 256*36 without including 3700 down. If you add that app, its more like 13k!
Yes prices are up. demands vs supply,

Thanks for your reply. So are deals like the OP or close not possible anymore?

Does California require dealers to charge tax on the manufacturing rebate or lease cash (or whatever the $3270 incentive in Dec is classified as?) If yes is that an additional tax?

I don’t think I saw BMW dealer put tax on the rebates offered by BMW. Not sure, but it did catch me by surprise to see Chevy dealer do so.

Do most of the quoted figures for one-pay or zero down, include the one time payment for DMV registration, etc? Irrespective of the final sales price, what doesn’t change is the appx $700 or more when when factoring in DMV fees, the tax on rebates, etc.

I also noticed that the software that Chevy dealers use to calculate monthly lease payments rolls in some of the payments like destination charges, wear and tear (if you opt for one) into the final adjusted cap cost. It is better to exclude them from the lease payments and instead cut a separate check for these added costs. At .00015 money factor (for one pay lease), it makes minor difference but at .00088 it can save a few hundred bucks.