🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

Can I ask what is PG&E $500 ?

if you dont have another lease from somewhere how much do you lose?

Unfortunately I’m not sure as they didn’t itemize all of the rebates. I will call and see what they used tomorrow. Not sure if they will divulge :-/

PG&E offers a $500 check for owning a fuel efficient vehicle (lease or purchase). You can use it twice.

Isn’t the CA rebate $1500?

What options did you get with the vehicle? Was it a hard negotiation? I am thinking of just walking in with what you got. Thanks for posting.

$1500 for volt, $2500 for bolt due to larger electric battery.

Could you please share his number? swiftsmile@gmail.com

You just inspired me to inquire on a one-pay lease for a bolt I’ve been is discussions about. 36/15k went from 276/mo to a little less than 8200 one pay.

After everything my monthly will equate to $85.

Thanks for the idea!

I believe PG&E are a Nor Cal utility company, Does anyone know if Socal Gas or Socal Edison does the same $500 rebate?

Just answered my own question sorry.

You made me thinking of upping my 12K a year to 15K a year because the difference is small!

Where are you located? Did you consider other mileage?

Located in socal. I’m not sure what you mean regarding considering other mileage, I know I’ll need more than 12k so I’ll go with 15m to be safe.

Thanks for posting this information. Been looking into leasing a Bolt. Probably will try Fremont Chevrolet first.

Wow! That’s really low! What other incentives did you get off of the 8200? Nice work.

Fremont Chevy actually gave me the best deal. Ask for Sunny if you are not already working with someone. Dublin matched Fremont’s deal for me as Fremont was a 45 min drive. Good luck!

Thank you thank you. We are getting closer to the 99 a month Bolt deal …

1 Like

Dind dong - winner winner Bolt for $85 month yeehaw!!! Great deal!!! Paging @bro1999 :slight_smile:

How are you getting $85 per month? Can you please explain what am I missing?
$8200 - $2500 (EV rebate) - $500 (PGE) - $700 (Costco) = $4500
$4500/36 = $125

1 Like

Hi Phil. I proposed the same scenario as you regarding the totaling of the vehicle and they said I would get the money back, less the difference in time of ownership. If I’ve had the car for 2 days and it gets totaled, how am I out the $8k?