Feb update - infiniti qx60 pure $291 + tax (first month, bank, plates, doc, tax, MSD DAS) - NJ/NY only, NO FEE

same here

very interested

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words and apologies I was not able to make it to your delivery. Please enjoy the car and drive in good health!!

Insane deal

Everyone, I appreciate your messages and apologize - I have been flooded. I am trying to juggle my job (which is literally the worst), family responsibilities, and this.

At this time, I don’t have this month’s pricing, but I know the program stayed the same. The cheapest qx60 I see in stock is luxe + essential ($52k). I don’t know when inventory will arrive. I don’t see a single qx50 and only 4 q50 sports + 1 red sport. I will follow up as soon as I hear anything. Thank you all again!

1 Like

any pricing on that QX60 luxe for philly burbs ?

I am in Long Island. interested in Luxe AWD with sensory package. Please PM me dealer details.

Hi I’m in NJ and interested in a Luxe with Essential, Sensory, and Proactive Packages. Please message me details.

Can you provide me with Mike’s details as i am looking for a 2019 QX60

can you give me details of this deal

I just called Infiniti USA and they told me that loyalty incentive might be available but I need to check with one of their dealers.

Can anyone provide more information on how to get a loyalty incentive?

PURE GRAPHITE ON GRAPHITE QX60 IS STILL AVAILABLE, DUE TO CLIENT CANCELING DELIVERY AT THE LATEST MINUTE!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! Please contact me!

1 Like

Updated calculator below!

Another one available!!! Numbers are good above!!! Graphite on graphite!

First-come, first serve!!

1 Like

I’m interested

JANUARY 4th UPDATE:
I have one qx60 pure in hermosa blue on black arriving early next week. Note that programs change on the 7th, but you can still lock in numbers if your app is approved before then.

Conquest is gone, but the deal is still pretty solid this month.

@aronchi do you know if below rebates are new for Jan, or they were there in December as well along with Winter conquest?

$1000 IFS Lease Dealer Cash - Lease Markets exp. 01/07/2019
$1000 Winter Event Bonus Cash exp. 01/07/2019

The lease and bonus cash are extended through 1/7, the conquest is gone.

If no more conquest, wasn’t there a loyalty rebate as well of $1,500? Or is that gone too?