Feb update - infiniti qx60 pure $291 + tax (first month, bank, plates, doc, tax, MSD DAS) - NJ/NY only, NO FEE

Only if you were emailed a loyalty code that needs to be redeemed by the dealer.

Is loyalty still $1500? I redeemed one in November for $1500, but I just got another mailer this past week and it stated only $1000 for purchase and $500 for lease this time.

I am first time visitor to the forum. So what will be the details of the lease

They are posted in the calculator link above. Please adjust as necessary to fit your situation / location, etc. PM or text me if you have questions.

Is this deal available in Seattle area? Zip 98052.
If so I would like to proceed.

I don;t have conquest or VPP, but is there a new grad incentive? I am based in ny.

There is not. The luxe might make more sense than the pure in ny, since you canā€™t msd the carā€¦

Programs have been extended through the 14th, and the pure is still available!!

1 Like

Is this available for zip 98052?
I have VPP

@aronchi, is the deal available in Seattle zip 98052?
I have VPP

Looking for qx60 best price luxe or pure 39/10. Suffolk county. 516 430 5699

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Update for February! No fee, as usual on infiniti!

@aronchi Is this deal available in Georgia?

Is this deal still available? Interested in Pure AWD or Luxe AWD zip 07041 (NJ). Thanks

Ended up with this beauty.
2019 Infiniti QX60 AWD
ā€œImperial Black Paintā€ with Graphite Leather interior Sensory, Proactive, Essential Package with Splash Guards-Welcome Lighting-Premium Paint
*note had a pull ahead lease on QX50 for $2555.34 if numbers are off with no surcharges.
MSRP $59,565
Sales Price $52,920.83
Money factor .00016
Residual 56%
1st monthly payment down $529
Ongoing monthly payment $529
Residual price at end of lease $33,952

1 Like

Hi,
Is this deal still available for NJ 07081? Interested in Pure AWD or Luxe AWD, 36/12 or 39/12. Looking for the best deal.
Also, I have a 16 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD to trade in.
Thanks

sent you a pm.

Hi please pm me all the details of the deal Iā€™m in Nj

So I apologize for any mistake Iā€™m making as I am new here but Iā€™m in Ohio and looking to lease a QX60 luxe with essentials and proassist packages. I would like 12k-15k miles if possible but just looking for the best deal. The lease on my murano is up soon so just trying to start the shopping process early