FCA and PSA to merge?!?!?!?

For that price, you can get an X5M, 0 - 60 in 1.9 femtoseconds and 1/4 mile in 3.9 shakes of a lamb’s tail. Or for like another $50 a month, get a Bugatti like my old man’s.

1 Like

Can I get that for 199/mo with 0 down?

1 Like

I can get them all day long for $15.89 / month FOR TWO OF THEM!

Edit: You gotta put bigger back wheels/tires on them first thing, though. You can’t get 5,873,982 HP to the ground on 315’s.

2pac’s 2busy living the good life to care what y’all haters think

3 Likes

1 Like

But would you lease it and swap out if it? Hopefully for a profit because you hacked it :wink:

Seems like a lot of companies coming together under one umbrella: Alfa Romeo, Citroën, Chrysler, Dodge, DS, Fiat, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Ram, and Vauxhall. I’d be excited to lease a Citroen or a Peugeot in the future, provided that they don’t lose too in the translation between their European counterparts to the USDM vehicles.

One unintended consequence that will pop up: Former FCA will no longer require to buy emissions credits from Tesla as former PSA was pretty ahead of the curve in terms of hybrids and electrification.

Better than nothing. I’d be pleased as punch if I could code that into my bimmers!

Long term reliability and general brand image will kill residual values just like they do now with Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Alfa and many others. That would make getting a solid lease deal a tough cookie to bite, highly dependable on very strong manufacturer support that may or may not be foreseen in the business plan already loaded with expenses related with brand reintroduction / name building marketing.

(-) * (-) = +

FCA*PSA = (-)

:tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Soooooo boobies = positive? :thinking:

2 Likes

And take a chance I’m stuck with it?

I meeaaaan, Mitsubishi could just slap one of their badges on it and boom, they’ve got a cutesy little European SUV that nobody would want to buy. It would still be better than their current offerings.

What, you don’t like the CVT?

A Bicycle is better than their offerings.

Uphill, in the snow, with bald tires and a slipping chain.

1 Like

That’s a nice looking little SUV. FCA would do well to have a Chrysler badged Encore competitor! And just stop making Fiat based Jeeps :roll_eyes:

Yeah, but this is Renault Captur :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh nevermind. We don’t want the French govt and Nissan baggage which comes with that :smile:

How about the “Mokka”, which is DEFINITELY NOT a GM badge engineering job?

https://www.thenational.ae/image/policy:1.714018:1521367495/CW_0501_OpelMokkaX_15.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=c70f534