F type r 0 down 650 tax included

And he got the $7500 dealer cash off the msrp plus the rest as a discount? I feel like something else is missing here. I guess no matter what I can’t do this because I don’t own a jag. Never thought that statement would upset me…lol!

The crazy SVR and now R deals had big Jag loyalty rebates. Sounds like this is a 2 phase process, get a cheap XE lease now, sit on it until you can line up a deal like one of these and then swap it haha

The funny thing is that as I was there they sold two Rs at or very close to their advertised price of 5k down 699 plus tax. When I asked the manager for more discount he pullledbup the deals and and they were 200 dollars per month different.

Ya when jag uses the term loyalty buy do they mean it! 10k on the r and 13.5k on the Svr. Game changing. If they did some conquest with this same program there wouldn’t be any left on the lot for sure.

I would of thought it would of been even more than that. So you already had or have a jag before this f type? Did you trade that in?

I think the power is very linear on the Jag. Most of the power on these newer turbo engines like Mercedes and others is very top end. Provides a different feel between the two.

I only see the 11k in my deal. I’m not sure why the 2k wasn’t applied. I’m going to ask the dealer if I can get that

I think on your deal they applied everything including the shirts off their backs. :rofl::joy:

What made the r deals comparable to my previous base f type with 73 percent residual is rhe 0 money factor. With standard money factor of .0013 the payments would have been 200 bucks higher

I would say take this horrible deal, drive it for 1 year and then transfer it to me …

This is a pretty tempting deal. I bought a base F-type ~2.5 years ago and am paying $1100/mo. If I could replicate your deal, I’d have a R instead of a base for 6 years and end up paying the same amount as my loan. I wouldn’t own after the lease, but what’s a 8 year old Jaguar going to be worth? Not to mention the cost of maintenance, tires, and brakes… I think it’d be pretty close to a wash after all that. I’m going to have to think long and hard about this one…

As I said, I know how disappointed you are. Could you please transfer it to me now :slight_smile:

Yes but now you are going to upside down on this F type big time!!! See if they will take it in trade and give you similar terms to what the OP got

Very nice .6% MSRP payment. Certainly the best deal on premium sports car by far …

Actually I’m at about break even. The other consideration was that I was thinking about getting an extended warranty for $5000. My car has about 45k miles so far and has been excellent, but I’m afraid that if something breaks it’s going to be $$$$. Leasing a new one would save me the cost of potential repairs, so who knows if that even means anything.

It feels a bit better this morning . Averaging 6 mpg for now

Please don’t think about this and go do it. If you can get out of the car whole it is a no brainer.

The best part were the responses of the op. Can you break it down? 112k or 110k sticker. A rebate. Bunch of discount. The girl behind the desk when I walked in was hot. Did you get the 2k bonus cash? What! I’m driving back there now! I’ll use that money to buy lotto tickets.

Yet with all of this he still got this car for $650 a month all in on a 110k or 112k car. All the people who went in the same way and ended up paying $600 a month on a 20k car are scratching their heads. :rofl::joy:

Question regarding the Jaguar Loyalty incentives.
as long you own any jaguar???

No, only the once before Tata :slight_smile:

I don’t know what you want from me. I had a trade in so I had to go back and bring it with me.Apparently the 11k and the 2k can’t be stacked.