F type r 0 down 650 tax included

That’s a ridiculous car and deal! Congrats. Pics please!

When did that maybach deal happen? Did a search couldn’t find it.

I thought the official Leashackr score was based on the monthly payment in relation to Horsepower? Our Hellcats are still the best deal out there!

do i need to own a jaguar to get to that kind of deal??

Check @senwia’s previous posts. He’s the one that found the deal.

Can you post all the info here please?

@Teghogh got the $11k loyalty rebate, so unless you have a Jag, don’t even bother to try.

THis app sucks can’t upload pics from mobile

IMG_6174.JPG
Here is the pic let’s see if it works

IMG_6173

2 Likes

IMG_6174

Thanks…damn long gone…

Damn. Congrats. Can you share the info on the break down? Can you share the dealer info? Thanks!!

purchased from hornburg in socal.
112k or 110k msrp i dont remember which one
58 percent residual
0 or very close to 0 money factor
sell price of the car before rebates was 91
after rebate 79 and some change
0 down 650 per month tax included

1 Like

on another note however. i was expecting this car to make me wet my pants when i get on the gas but it doesnt! im kind of disappointed. it doesnt scare me the way i thought it would. ive seen all the videos that this car should keep up with rs7, hellcat, all amgs but i dont feel it. maybe my expectations are too high i dont know anymore

Do you know if they applied VIP money to the car too? Do you have a sales guy to talk to? They have quite a few at both locations wonder if they will replicate it.

Yea the car sucks, I can take it off your hands for you.

Definitely.

I’ll do you a favor and take it off your hands.

A lot going on here. So I see all kinds of rebates and I don’t get what is stackable or not.

$2000 bonus cash (bonus credit)
$11000 bonus cash (owner loyalty)
$7500 dealer cash (f type dealer cash)
$2000 dealer cash (ats retailer) what is this???
$2500 bonus cash (early turn in)

I mean he got $33k off the msrp if it was 112k sold at 79k. So I assume he qualified for everyone of these? However it all happened I’m freaking impressed.

For lease, it’s $2k bonus cash. For loyalty, he got $11k. That’s how it went from $91k sales price - $13k rebates = net cap cost 79k (I’m guessing acq fee was included here).