F type r 0 down 650 tax included

lol I have my methods when it comes to getting deals. The x50 40e I got 2 months ago that I posted here was one of the best if not the best that was done not using MSDs

And yes when I had the base for this jag I got it for 0 down 350 per month tax included and the best I saw advertised here was 418. That one was an employee deal. This one was not.

1 Like

I have actually had this dealer tear up my original contract and give me a new one that was 50 bucks cheaper when I. Realized 36 months was more advantageous than 42 on my first jag. So if I knew another 2k incentive could be had I would be able to do it

Haha not hating, just appreciating. Canā€™t knock the method to your madness as it obviously works well. Congrats on a killer find and a killer deal!

Weird that you couldnā€™t stack the 2k bonus. If the only rebate they used was the 11k and the 7500 dealer cash then Iā€™m at more of a loss on how you got where you did. I assume there had to of been some VIP money or something else in play? No matter how you did it I commend you.

The car sold for 91 or just below plus another 11k in rebate. Final price was couple hundred below 79k

Like I said Iā€™ve sold 7 jags for him last year. My experience with Europian car dealers is that if you treat the general managers with respect you could go a long way. American car dealers are bunch of mother effers through

Was the 91k a price the salesman gave you or a number you requested?

You said you traded a car in so I assume you also got the $2500 jag turn in credit too?

You took advantage of a perfect storm.

Getting 20 percent or so off on R was nevesrv an issue even last year/ but the residual and money factors were much worst/ I remember running numbers n them last year when I got the base and they were 4-500 per month more

Didnā€™t know there is such thing and if it was it wasnā€™t stackable

If it is Iā€™ll go in right now and ask for it lol

Well sending them 7 clients is huge. Nice to have them do what they did for you. I almost wonder if you should of got the Svr. Either way you killed it.

They donā€™t have any they only have 3 17s that wanted to get rid of

Not sure if that could of been added but that was the one Iā€™m talking about that is listed.

Ahh ok makes sense I didnā€™t look at their stock for Svr but saw they had a ton of type r and both locations. From the pic looks like you got it from the sm location?

You dealt directly with the Gm? Sucks because I wonā€™t be able to stop thinking about this deal for a couple days for sure lol. That 11k loyalty is huge on top of that deep discount!

This car sold shortly after but they said it was only for a buy and no lease. Your discount all in was close to this!

1 Like

The 2500 is for jag pull ahead program. I turned in something else so it wasnā€™t thenpulp ahead peogram

Wow so then you got the 11k and the 7500 dealer cash and rest was discount. :raised_hands:t4:

I didnā€™t see that car. So that was purchase only on the black svr??

Purchase only but car sold already

That would have been a much better lease I guess. I know the GM his name is Heath and he is a nice gentleman if you want to talk to a sales person talk to soheil

Was told that for purchase the dealer cash is 30k. Been told that by a few dealers. The ones that advertised it have sold pretty fast like that one.

Well given that I donā€™t qualify for the loyalty I doubt there is much of a point. I would be closer to $900 a month.