F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

Makes sense as they’ve been prioritizing higher MSRP ones

I sold this to them 10/7/2022 for $87K and they made the mistake of holding out and sat on it.

[ PINE BELT PRICE $73,846 ]

I feel so much better about paying $3K over MSRP now.

3 Likes

Oof. Sold my standard range lariat for $91.5 back in August. Hit the auction block twice and now a used car dealer is holding quite the bag.

https://www.metroautooc.com/inventory-details/?iid=404951664244837

Looks like it’s gone

Anyone know of MSRP lightnings available? Brother in law is looking for one. Figured I’d check in with the LH vets before I start my quest!

Location?
10 char

i was going to tag you :slight_smile:

1 Like

$599 doc fee but No games/BS with these guys

https://www.grappone.com/inventory/new-2022-ford-f-150-lightning-lariat-awd-4d-crew-cab-1ftvw1el0nwg15844/

1 Like

Indiana! 10char

MA/NH residents PM me if you want a couple more Lightnings @ MSRP

3 Likes

I’m still questing for a close to MSRP Pro or XLT in SoCal. :frowning:

Is buying 22 demo Lariat ER at sub $80K MSRP (eligible for tax credit) plus some minor dealer add ons a good idea?

Don’t want to be crazy underwater. Wait 6 months and buy used?

1 Like

Good idea unless Ford lowers the ‘23 MSRP back under $80k again. Like they did for MME

1 Like

Risky time to buy a lightning imo.

Values can only go down from here so if it were me, I’d wait and see what happens.

What’s your intent with it, though?

2 Likes

Agreed. Personally risky to buy most cars at MSRP right now. Dealers are discounting right away (speaking from few recent contacts) so there is room for negotiation.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s a filler EV until my Rivian R1S arrives - if it ever arrives this summer/fall.

I wasn’t considering it but a dealer offered a test drive and I was impressed - with BlueCruise being far more mature than Rivian’s Driver+ for road trips too.

I’m thinking I could slap on bed/truck cap and skip the R1S. I am buying the R1S to haul radio control jets/planes around and not people… so the Lightning might work.

Now if Ford cuts 2023 prices due to slowing sales (I see a lot of 2023s on the lot)… buying the demo might not be the best idea.

1 Like

Unfortunately, you’re tipped from the start.

2 Likes

Any data for Pro?

Any way to tell if these are SR or ER?

No sir not on this page

1 Like