F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

‘22 SR Lariat selling $100 under MSRP now here in NH

Wow. The dealer I bought my XLT from has a 22’ SR Lariat and wants 10k over still.

1 Like

You should be ok. The lower msrp of 2022 and federal tax credit helps big time. Any state credits? High tax states suck unless you plan to trade it in against new vehicle

For the Lariat SR, the days selling over MSRP are most likely behind us. Online buyers are coming up with offers in the upper 60’s, but online buyers are making garbage offers for most vehicles. They are doing better at auction and with some work I still think a SR can achieve mid 70’s. The SR I sold to Pine Belt seems to finally have found it’s home, last posted price was $82,7xx.

2 Likes

Yes, I will be making out with $7500 full tax credit when I file next month plus $2750 state rebates already in my bank account.

So if I get $75K for my '22 SR Lariat I would be happy.

I will be selling the Lightning privately as my Mustang Mach E is coming in late January.

Can you message me dealer info? Looking to buy a lariat (SR or ER) before year end.

1 Like

Post deleted by author

2022 F150 lightning lariat SR available at MSRP ($72,434) and very reasonable fees at dealer near Syracuse. Message me for salesperson contact info. I don’t have any ties to dealer - just had a really good experience with the salesman and want to send people his way.

Any cold climate owners have any feedback on the cold weather range? I’ve seen some videos showing 35% reduction in 30 degree temps.

1 Like

yes lots of reports of cold weather range reductions.

very common in ALL EVs.

I happen to live in warm sunny So Cal and have not experienced range loss the past 5 years of EV driving.

Ford boosts production of electric F-150 Lightning pickup truckhttps://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/13/ford-moves-to-boost-production-of-electric-f-150-lightning-pickup-truck.html?

Cold weather definitely lowers range in EV’s, some more than others. Ford EV’s have some of the most basic EV tech. They don’t even have heat pumps. Heating the cabin in cold temps uses a lot of energy. Heat pumps have been proven to improve range in cold weather over non-heat pump EV’s by 10-20%.

2 Likes

Price protected orders may benefit from this.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t ‘22 owners benefit from this too?

Lariat extended range past auctions on carsandbids are ending right around msrp or below.

In the year 2022!?!?!
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

3 Likes

27% drop for me in Upstate NY but that’s if the truck is cold. I have it set it to precondition before I leave in the morning and the drop is only 20% then.

Honestly it’s working as expected but marginally worse than my MYP with a heat pump.

2 Likes

Been 3 months since I placed my order and got an email 2 days ago that my truck is now in transit.

Not sure if I’ll even end up taking delivery. I am surprised at how quick it was built, my Mach E that I ordered back in April still hasn’t even gone into production yet.

1 Like

Which trim & range?

Lariat Standard Range