F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

I haven’t been keeping track but I think this is the second delivery in LH and we are both in the Northeast.

Two LH’ers showed up to the LA meet earlier this month in their Lightnings.

1 Like

Proper pictures…

15 Likes

Enjoy in good health it looks great

1 Like

There are 49 F-150 Lightnings listed on Manheim right now starting at $100K for a Lariat.

And here are the recent sales.

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 PLATINUM

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 LARIAT

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 XLT

2 Likes

Are they selling or just sitting idle there?

If they sell they would wind up in the MMR reports… A few seem to be selling at a time.

1 Like

Picked mine up just before 4th of July

1 Like

Was hoping you were going to pleasantly surprise me

3 Likes

Got this survey from Ford today w/r/t my second reservation.

Says all reservation holders will have orders by next summer.

The survey asked you to select the build you would order.

I choose Lariat base.

Lariat base options.

I only disclosed my Ford.

Since I did not reserve and will not be able to get one in the near foreseeable future, do we need a thread on where to find on-lot vehicles without outrageous ADMs?

Most I have been quoted start at $20k markups.

What I am hearing is your best bet is to look for in-transit Lariat SRs. Apparently they had some extra parts and built a bunch of these for dealer allocations. If you look on autotrader (or similar), you will see a number with just the BlueCruise package added for around 72k.

These will have a blue window sticker

to confirm they are not custom orders (which are green).

Here are some we found.

https://www.metrofordny.com/inventory/new-2022-ford-f-150-lightning-4x4-supercrew®-1ftvw1el2nwg15506/

https://www.lathamfordmotors.com/inventory/new-2022-ford-f-150-lightning-lariat-4x4-4d-crew-cab-1ftvw1el2nwg15361/

4 Likes

I think it’s an NY thing. The poster who got the XLT for only $6500 over also got it in NY.

Lariats are unfortunately more than I want to spend.

Found couple of “blue” window stickers but all sold

Also saw that some Pro trims were also “blue” WS but they’re only marked by some for test drive only.

Daily Value Report for Ford Lightning… Just getting this started up.

2 Likes

UMC Teslatap 50 up and running, using a Telsa wall connector to charge a F-150 Lightning Lariat SR. Upon further review, I am only averaging 8 kwh with this setup. It looks like UMC may have released a new, Lightning specific, adapter. Talking w/ the owner about my options.

2 Likes

Nope. Dealers in NJ, CA etc. @z0lt3c 's local dealer is also getting one. ZEV state dealers are likely getting most of it.

What are you ordering for the second order? Lariat again?