F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

What I wanted to order was a XLT with the ER bundle. But I was concerned that this configuration could put me in a slow build queue. So, considering that we know they have “excess” Lariat SR parts, going with another Lariat SR seemed like it would get me built the fastest.

1 Like

Ah with the new pricing even the XLT ER is $80k+. Honestly kicking myself for not ordering the Rivian for the old sub $70k pricing.

Atleast you will get the old price via Ford Private offer right?

I have a Lariant sticker $74k available to me with $10k ADM….thoughts?

Finally got an email questionnaire on my reservation. I had wanted Pro for work, but the prompts indicated 2025 before seeing a Pro. Was able to advance selecting XLT.

I’d probably take it, but depends on your tax rate and liability how fat the check will be.

Ends up being 90k all in, no liability

Just sold my 70k sticker lariat for 91.5. Its a cool truck, but not worth that much money imo

2 Likes

$74k sticker meaning SR I am guessing? Not worth it then after taxes. ER Lariats are still going for $100k+ on CB

What are SR’s going for? Seems like a 74k sticker could be sold back to a ford dealer for 85-90

Edit: nvm, not with 10k adm

I got the same email over the weekend but didn’t see a timeline indicated in the prompts.

Yeah…I can’t go back thru the javascript/electron questionnaire, but if you selected Pro as your choice, it had the ‘nyet’ pre-loaded as it popped up immediately, and it was a hard push to select an XLT or better if you want it in this lifetime.

Got it, I selected Lariat ER so I probably just didn’t get it.

1 Like

It depends. Are you currently waiting on reservation/build? Is it 22’or 23’ pricing? Also, will you be eligible for federal tax credit in 2023 with 80k truck limit and personal income limits? If you’re paying 2023 msrp’s and don’t qualify for tax credit next year then the 10k adjustment is worth it.

1 Like

Next wave of orders were send out yesterday and if you didn’t order yesterday XLT is now unavailable. Starting price for the cheapest trim with Standard range now, without a mobile charger, is $76,629. There is no price protection either. Insane.

1 Like

I do believe that with these prices, the demand is going to drop.

Guess i won’t be ordering an F150 lightening.

New recent sale data points for PRO and XLT trim.

1 Like

I’m guessing the pro models are the demo units that came in & are ready to be sold.

Does the lariat MMR price differentiate SR and ER? Wondering which one brings in more profit?

Updated inventory of listing from Manheim (bottom up).

Manheim does not differentiate between SR and ER, just like with MME and this creates a big problem in valuation of the SR. Count on SR being at least $5K below MMR, if not more. They both return good margin, the thing w/ the ER is that MSRP be over the Federal Rebate cap next year.

2 Likes