F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

No, it’s anyone who has a MY22 ORDER (not reservation) that got pushed to MY23. By default this means you were invited to Wave 1 to 6. This is very few (now lucky) people.

aaah. thank you!

I am now very clear, and very saddened about this lol

I also have a chocolate bar with no golden ticket. . . (reservation # 11399147)

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what is the current cut off reservation number that got the invitation to convert to an order? Meaning what reservation number xxxxx and lower had their ticket come up?

Unfortunately, orders didn’t go in anything even remotely resembling reservation order. Had more to do with what dealer you selected and how many units they were allocated to sell. So some people who reserved within the first 5 minutes are still waiting and some ppl. who reserved weeks later already have their trucks =/

1 Like

2022 was basically a lottery but priority was given to dealers in ZEV states. Apparently it will be less of a lottery for 2023 with Ford taking the Timestamps into account but I will believe it when I see it.

You should see a lot of dealers dumping their mannequins at crazy markups come October(6 month rule).

I have finally reached shipped status.

7 Likes

I hope ‘Final Preparation’ doesn’t mean time for dealers to place add ons.

I starting the documentation of this journey in October of 2021.

I know many are still waiting, but today, my F-150 Lightning has arrived at the dealer.

7 Likes

The legendary unicorn customer cancelled Lightning has arrived!

4 Likes

13 Likes

100 star review for my dealer!! Looking for appropriate gift suggestion for my rep. $200 gift card?

4 Likes

@ElectricEliminator will attest to bribery with a bottle of Scotch.

3 Likes

$200 cash is better.

1 Like

Cash makes me feel sketchy.
But a $200 Visa prepaid card seems better.

Or a $200 gift card from a good restaurant in the dealers area

Scotch means he can show it off, a GC just means he enjoys it privately.

Don’t Sales people try to ‘one up’ each other?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

But…it’s not about you! lol

1 Like

Lol if you think you’re getting anything of value for a $10,000 ADM. Not even tint.